Page 76 of 135 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm definitely one of those people who never knows off the top of my head where exactly we're at in the rotation. My limit is usually knowing when the current goal ends/the next begins. Anymore than that and I've got to open up my goal calendar and confirm things. That's really the main reason why I created my own calendar on my PC and heartily recommend others to do the same.

If/when others create their own calendars, that's when the pattern of days and goal rotation comes in handy to know. Honestly, I didn't even see said patterns until I had the entirety of last year's goals laid out in front of me! It seems so obvious once you recognize it, but until then it's a head scratcher, lol!!!
    But if you know when the current goal ends and what it is, that's all you really need! If it ends on a Thursday, you're getting a 5-day goal. If it ends on a Tuesday and is the 5-day goal, you're getting a 2 week. If it ends on a Tuesday and is a 2 week goal, you're getting a break. It's obviously no good if you want to know what dates the goals will be a month from now, but if you just want to know whether you should accept/send gifts that day, it's a lot easier. (If you know what day the goal ends of course--if I could ever finish a 2-week goal in 1 week, I'd probably forget.)

But I'm just proselytizing my method. If creating calendars or finding the calendars posted in here work better for people, they should do that, of course.

And I'm totally with you on the wishes for the next goal. Down with the heightened requirements! Bring on the spring themes! (Or evergreen type themes!)

Executive Chef
    Okay so I got the last 2 of the 5 day goals correct, can I get 3rd time lucky and say maybe Petal Oven or Spring Kettle..........

Rhino Keeper
    They are late... It's past midnight ... 0:15 p.m ( Europe) Time to sleep, ... Hopefully a spring goal... Not Easter yet, because i would love to get new easter wallpaper, tables etc... Well i'll see iT in the morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    They are late... It's past midnight ... 0:15 p.m ( Europe) Time to sleep, ... Hopefully a spring goal... Not Easter yet, because i would love to get new easter wallpaper, tables etc... Well i'll see iT in the morning.
    We won't get new items with this goal as it's only a 5 day one, but we might see an Easter goal on Tuesday

Thank you all for all your quick answers and responses appreciate them all. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully we will get an Easter Goal desperately need Easter tables chairs and Easterwall paper.
    PLEASE GIVE US AN EASTER GOAL!!!

Executive Chef
    Please let us have an Easter goal today!

Where is the calendar so we can see the upcoming goal dates? 🙂

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachikah View Post
    Where is the calendar so we can see the upcoming goal dates? 🙂
    There is no official calendar, s8 doesn't speculate on goals and won't tell us ahead of time. However, there are several that players have made which have been pretty accurate. Currently, there is one back on page 32 - post 316 - of this thread that was posted by VanaCatu and is updated every few months. Just remember that these dates are not guaranteed, s8 can (and has) change their mind at any point but the calendar is a great tool to use so long as we keep to the current goal rotation/cycle.

New Resident
    I just got the new goals, one is Easter bunnies part one and we need to make marshmallow chicks, problem is, I cannot find the candy hatchery oven, it's not an option to purchase, it doesn't exist. Anyone else experiencing this?