Page 25 of 135 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    I hope an easter theme I hardly have any easter decor so would like to add to it!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

When do you think the next goal will begin? I haven't figured out their algorithm yet.

I'm wondering of they will do a short 5 day goal for St Patrick's day...

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    When do you think the next goal will begin? I haven't figured out their algorithm yet.

Not sure if it's gonna be a 5 or 15 day goal but we should be getting something sometime today, hopefully.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Yummy

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post

Hellooooo there, This is in response to BS BEING A FUN GAME -I totally agree ☺️ I was actually deleted by certain player becuz I don?t gift at reset time at 2am REALLY !!! I?m asleep ( like normal people do) at that time! Anyhow I?m hoping for new St Patty?s Goal soon ☺️Happy Thursdayyyyy to you 🍀🌈☘️

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbestie59 View Post
    Hellooooo there, This is in response to BS BEING A FUN GAME -I totally agree ☺️ I was actually deleted by certain player becuz I don?t gift at reset time at 2am REALLY !!! I?m asleep ( like normal people do) at that time! Anyhow I?m hoping for new St Patty?s Goal soon ☺️Happy Thursdayyyyy to you 🍀🌈☘️
    I was at a point where I was going to stop playing because it was stressing me out more than real life! I know a lot of players have multiple bakeries with hundreds of neighbors & they tip & leave a comment daily. I just can't do that, I don't have an extra hour or 2... maybe it's because I play on my phone & every comment takes a minute to load... I don't know but I lost a lot of neighbors over it. I tip my hat to those who do that because it's a whole lot of work.

Thankfully, a moderator showed me the other forum where people are looking for neighbors like me! It honestly saved me from leaving & I'm enjoying the game again. I don't care about tipping. I try to keep my rate up, but I don't care about my neighbor's tipping me, even if I tip them. I appreciate gifts but you send them out when you do. I actually appreciate late gifts because I don't always accept all gifts and someone who gifts later might fill that spot or I might be full... it's all good.

It's a game that should work into your life, you shouldn't build your life around the game

Happy Baking everyone!

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Not sure if it's gonna be a 5 or 15 day goal but we should be getting something sometime today, hopefully.
    Thank you for the information!!!

How do you figure it out?

Farm Supplier
    I agree, it's getting to where they are upping the price of everything instead of 1 or 2 areas.

Farm Supplier
    I wish they would re-introduce the packages where you can purchase several items in one bundle. Those were terrific! Worth purchasing gems.

Farm Supplier
    Also please don't make the goal times too short for those of us who work. I've been playing since right after the game was introduced and with the number of parts required and the intro of side goals, it's difficult to finish in time. Until this past year I've NEVER missed on a goal and am very unhappy that I couldn't finish 4 of them over the the past year by hours. Very unsatisfying.

Rhino Keeper
    Hoping for an Easter goal or Easter sale in BS soon. Maybe you can give the easter tables we had in RS?