Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 901

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

  1. #871
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    91
    Will there be a Halloween sale? I dearly hope so.

  2. #872
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    58
    I just lost the goal calendar, ca someone give me a link?

  3. #873
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by atrekker1 View Post
    I just lost the goal calendar, ca someone give me a link?
    Here
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said i was blaming you!

  4. #874
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    Posts
    417
    I think it safe to say the 5 day goal that come up soon will be around thanksgiving, or possibly fall?

    I hope to see something fall related (in my opinion) in particular.

    However I wonder what oven they use for the 5-day flash/mini goal.

  5. #875
    I sure hope they bring back the Gem Dispensor in time for the Black Friday sale.

  6. #876
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,944
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I think it safe to say the 5 day goal that come up soon will be around thanksgiving, or possibly fall?

    I hope to see something fall related (in my opinion) in particular.

    However I wonder what oven they use for the 5-day flash/mini goal.
    I've got my fingers crossed that they'll bring back the Turkey Oven... As a second choice, my vote would be for the Cornucopia Oven. But! Only if they add recipes that match the ones already on the appliance. None of this adding random recipes to an appliance that they have no connection to like they did with the Shaved Ice Maker!

    The Turkey Oven is hands-down one of my all-time favorites that I use every year for my Autumn bakeries. Not only is it adorable but the recipes are lovely with great yields so I would looooove to have some new Autumn pastries added to it.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-07-19 at 10:11 AM.

  7. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've got my fingers crossed that they'll bring back the Turkey Oven... As a second choice, my vote would be for the Cornucopia Oven. But! Only if they add recipes that match the ones already on the appliance. None of this adding random recipes to an appliance that they have no connection to like they did with the Shaved Ice Maker!

    The Turkey Oven is hands-down one of my all-time favorites that I use every year for my Autumn bakeries. Not only is it adorable but the recipes are lovely with great yields so I would looooove to have some new Autumn pastries added to it.
    Seconding all of this
    Forum Moderator | Bakery Story | Restaurant Story

    Need me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Note: Support Services currently limited for Bakery and Restaurant Story

  8. #878
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    87
    What time will the goal start?

  9. #879
    Rhino Keeper Sebsmommy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by baker601 View Post
    What time will the goal start?
    Whenever the current goal ends which ends in 13 minutes.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

  10. #880
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    87
    Mine says 33 mins. Im ready!

Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •