Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wall messages limit

New Resident

Messages disappearing??

Can someone tell me why older messages that I leave on my wall to remember gifts for neighbors or older messages that I post asking neighbors for certain things just disappear? They might stay on there for 2 or 3 days and then vanish. I see on other neighbors walls that they have the same welcome posts from like a year ago. Why won't they stay posted??!!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not 100% sure but I think your wall can only hold so many messages. When you have to many the oldest ones get bumped off.

New Resident
    That's totally what I thought, too, but I just visited someone today and they had like several weeks of posts. I answer all posts daily so it doesn't make any sense and it is to frustrating lol my wall is cursed or something lol

Fashion Designer
    Your wall only holds a certain amount of messages. So when it's full and a new one is posted the oldest one will be removed. Next time just delete some messages that you don't need on your wall anymore that are newer than the one you want to keep. You'll have to delete All the messages on your wall if you want it on the bottom. Then just delete a fewer newer ones every day.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Host(ess)
    My BS wall must be cursed too! All of a sudden a few weeks ago Comments were Randomly being Deleted! Now it will only keep 24-48hrs worth of messages! It's so Fustrating that I have less than 48hrs to respond to my Nbrs comments or for them to see a Comment I left before its gone! I don't expect to hold all the comments for months but a couple days especially if I'm responding & deleting everyday! I have an RS wall that has my 3 comments since mid Sept & my BS was like that too! Idk what happened but I hope that it gets fixed! I am Glad I found this forum & its not just me! How do I get help with this? Thanks in Advance! ;-)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    As other players have mentioned, walls can only hold so many messages before they're pushed off to make room for new posts. This is regardless of the timing between posts - for example, this will happen regardless of whether your wall fills up in 24 hours or 24 days.

If it's messages on your neighbor's wall that are being deleted: this may be because your neighbor is deleting messages periodically.

If messages on your wall are being affected: which system are you playing on (iOS or Android), and which version is your system? You can usually find this by going to your settings app and looking for 'System Information'. If you're on Android, which version of Bakery are you playing (regular, Valentine's, an older version)?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)

Wall messages limit

On my own wall messages of myself and neighbors keep disappearing. I dont delete them. I had the issue already before updating to IOS 11.

I play on IOS 12. Version 1.8.2

Grand Emperor
    There's a limited number of wall messages, I think it's about 100. The older messages will drop off when the newer ones come in. Try deleting some of your messages. You will find your wall loads faster with fewer messages.

Host(ess)
    Thanx! That kinda sucks because i save all messages I recieve in 1 day and go by my them all at the end of the day. I didn?t realize I receive more than 100 a day 😱

Can you delete messages on a neighbor's wall that you posted?? Only certain messages on my wall are gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast