Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

New Resident
    Is BS next upcoming goal starting Thursday 21st?! Or Tomorrow after current goal ends today? I seen a few people asking for their neighbors to hold their gifts tomorrow for upcoming goal. So I?m confused wether or not to ask for gift holding if I?m going by calendar.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's back in Post #899 of this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408
    Thank You!

Could the link be posted on the very first post regarding the calendar, so it would be easier to find? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sued465 View Post
    Could the link be posted on the very first post regarding the calendar, so it would be easier to find? Thank you!
    Not quite sure what you mean?

The person probably means if you can post the calendar link in Pixie’s post which is #1 on this thread so that the calendar doesn’t get lost in the thread? That’s how I read it as ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not quite sure what you mean?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Yes, thank you. That is exactly what I meant!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    The person probably means if you can post the calendar link in Pixie?s post which is #1 on this thread so that the calendar doesn?t get lost in the thread? That?s how I read it as ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by sued465 View Post
    Yes, thank you. That is exactly what I meant!
    Oh! That makes sense - thanks for the explanations - that went right over my head, lol.

And to answer the initial request: sorry but no; the calendar likely won't/shouldn't be added to the first post of this thread. The team has a long-held stance against speculating on future releases/goals. This is for various, well-founded reasons and they are well within their rights to have this policy. If the speculation calendar that was created by me, a fellow player, were added to the first post of the thread (by a Mod no less) it may be seen by some as an 'official' or 'officially endorsed' calendar, thus confusions may arise.

Though it is based on sound evidence, the speculation calendar is just that - speculation. For the past few years releases have followed a regular pattern which is the basis of the calendar but at any time this pattern could change with no prior notice, warning or explanation. This has happened in the past so it's not out of the question that it may happen again at some point in the future.

All of this is to say that while I stand behind the current accuracy of the speculation calendar (insomuch as anyone can) to take it with more than a grain of salt is not advisable. It's nothing more than a projection of the current goal pattern that is meant to help us players better prepare for the possibility of a goal.

Looks like it does start tomorrow. So, I guess tomorrow I will hold my gifts.
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    I wonder what'll be in the goal, this time around.

I really hope for the candy Carousel to be offered in the side goal, though my hopes are not there.

Anyway. I did look up American holiday list 2020, as I know they're an American company or at least based in California.

Regardless, I pulled this up on google;
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF862F70-A6F0-452C-9FB9-CAB9A3053E8A.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	55543

I'm not sure what Memorial Day is. But will there be a possibility of it being based off that (goal wise) ? Or will it just be a random goal entirely, or based of another holiday?

Anyway. Still interested to see what maybe inside the goal that's going to come up, I just hope it's new and fresh from the recent goal design pattern lately.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)