Page 103 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Nightclub Owner
    Count me as another player who's very excited for the upcoming sale. That said, I'm equally worried about what will be removed after the sale!

I know that I'll be spending the next few days accumulating all the coins and gems I can so I can be sure to purchase every deco I need before they're removed. It would be nice if they'd quit the removals altogether but that seems unlikely at this point.

New Resident
    Super excited for this sale, though I wish items wouldnt be removed after. Last sale I wanted chocolate fountain but I had spent so much that I couldn't purchase it. And now, no chocolate fountain for me. Hopefully this time there will be some nice decorations for my bakeries.
    Last edited by xxxradhwanxxx12; 04-22-20 at 11:28 AM.

New Resident

4/24 Spring Sale

Any news on when the spring sale will come into effect? I haven?t received a way to access the sale as of yet.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The only information we've received is that it will be dropping sometime today. As of this writing, it has not yet been unveiled in the game. Please wait patiently until it arrives
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's totally understandable. If you look at the speculation calendar I created here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408 you'll see a a note at the bottom that includes the time of the goals.

I list the times of both US Coasts (Pacific Time where s8 is located, and Eastern Time where I'm located) so that players can then choose the timezone closest to their location and from that, convert into their own local time to prepare for goal arrivals.

Some people seem to just know these things but I always have to use an online converter when dealing with anything relating to timezones, lol.
    Is there a new calendar for the 2nd half of 2020?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Crustycreations View Post
    Is there a new calendar for the 2nd half of 2020?
    Yeah, when I made the Speculation Calendar I made it for a full year but only posted the first six months just in case there would be any changes to the current goal schedule.

After all, goal releases can change at any time with no warning and if something were to change, it would be easier to adjust a few months at a time instead of an entire year. Well... that and it also seemed like tempting fate to plan that far in advance, lol.

I guess we are getting close to the six month mark, though, so I should hunt down the second half and get it posted.

Farm Supplier
    I heard it's A new 5 day Goal tomorrow & on the Gamerologism calendar says it As well, but then I Look On the calendar, it says The 5 day goal is next week... So is there a goal this Thursday??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Achundris91 View Post
    I heard it's A new 5 day Goal tomorrow & on the Gamerologism calendar says it As well, but then I Look On the calendar, it says The 5 day goal is next week... So is there a goal this Thursday??
    Not sure where you're looking but the calendar posted in this thread also shows that a new goal should start tomorrow, April 30th?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408

New Resident
    When does the goal start?

Quote Originally Posted by aldzlek View Post
    When does the goal start?
    According to AnnirasSweets ‘s speculation calendar. 5:30 PM PST/8:30 PM EST
    Level 99 / 4 star player