Page 1 of 132 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Hey Everyone,

We have created this thread for you to speculate on future updates, including goals, crates, regular updates, and sales. Here is a space for us to visit and discuss as we wait for new things or we can discuss these updates before the update threads are started.

The update schedule may be irregular for the time being, but the game will continue to receive updates, and new items can arrive in-game any day of the week from Monday through Friday. Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-19-18 at 09:05 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    This is a great idea! , I hope that they release some old goals! I'm been dying to get my fingers on a few old items!

Farm Supplier
    That would be fun!

They are getting a little too happy on the gem prices for items and also the number of parts for new appliances. We will buy more gems if we can get more items.

That has been asked for before - it may be some sort of major headache in the programming and probably would make the servers nuts - but it sure would be great. Then you could maybe deselect a couple who only want food.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-21-19 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Yes I would love doing some old goals again so we can use the parts that never get used.

I truly hope they bring back all of the old goals for one year, instead of making new ones! Not just in bakery story, but in all of the games!! That would be amazing!

Me Too!

i really want to get the old ovens too . i wish they could bring back the old no longer available appliances for coins or even better put them on sale that would be awesome .

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by minanamisakura View Post
    i really want to get the old ovens too . i wish they could bring back the old no longer available appliances for coins or even better put them on sale that would be awesome .
    Yes!! So many ovens I missed out on that I want to get. Coins or gems, either way I would most likely purchase a lot of these! It would be a good way to make profit for storm8, seeing as many players want these and most would pay coins or even gems.

A cool option would be this- If a player is not interested in the current goal, there should be a skip option that enables this player to pick an old goal to participate in. The player will not get the current goal, but the old goal they decide to participate in. This is a great option for a range of players, whether it be new players who missed out, or old players who simply did not have enough time to participate in the past.

Me too!!! Wanting old goals again and old items to finish adding old recipes I did not finish (:

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I like this idea too. I think it would be good to release LTO's on the weeks when there isn't an update. That way everyone will have the option to get something every week.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Page 1 of 132 123451151101 ... LastLast