Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1090

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Speculation Goal Calendar for the back half of the year:

What time do the goals begin?

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    No worries. I am glad and impressed that some people go out of there way to even learn Italian. Even if it's only a little.

My stepmother side, her cousin had learned fluent Japanese, but since he's gotten older and hasn't had to use it for many years, he's forgotten it over time. But still knows just a bit. It happens

Question, how would I wish my American neighbours a Memorial Day? Or is it a holiday you don't say anything for?

Like most people would say "happy thanksgiving" or something, as I've seen.

What would be the general message to get across to wish them holiday message - if there is one?
    You do not wish people a Happy Memorial Day. It is a day to remember those who gave their own lives in order to preserve our freedoms and everything this magnificent country stands for.

Their death is not a happy thing.

Also, you never know who lost a relative.

You do not wish a widow a Happy Funeral for her husband and you do not say Happy Memorial Day.

Just do not say anything.

July 4 is the day we celebrate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post

You do not wish people a Happy Memorial Day. It is a day to remember those who gave their own lives in order to preserve our freedoms and everything this magnificent country stands for.

Their death is not a happy thing.

Also, you never know who lost a relative.

You do not wish a widow a Happy Funeral for her husband and you do not say Happy Memorial Day.

Just do not say anything.

July 4 is the day we celebrate.
    You could educate me nicer. Why do you have to be so harsh? I am not American, and do not understand. Please educate me in a better light, instead of instantly resorting to being rude. As I didn't know what memorial day was.

You could say "we do not wish people a Memorial Day - because it can come off rude, or be potentially harmful for those who have lost someone"

I'm not saying it was a happy ending or even trying to imply it, but I thought there may have been a way to wish someone a Memorial Day like there may have been with other holidays.

Next time I will just remain quiet. As to not offended someone.

My intention is to never do that, and I'm glad I chose not to say anyone anything about Memorial Day on that day, just because of what you have said.

If you want people to understand things, you have got to be nicer with it.

I am not coming back to this thread, so if you have any clap backs, don't. As I won't care to read them now, especially if I cannot be educated in a nice/proper way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    Depends on your time zone and which goal. The goal calendar above your post has a note at the bottom stating the goal start times - if you're not on one of the US coasts, then you can use those times to convert to your local time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Depends on your time zone and which goal. The goal calendar above your post has a note at the bottom stating the goal start times - if you're not on one of the US coasts, then you can use those times to convert to your local time.
    Thank you. My eyes didn?t notice the tiny print. They seem to fet worse every day. Sorry!!

Just saved the updated calendar, thank you, AnnirasSweets!!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

New Resident

Thank you ♥

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Speculation Goal Calendar for the back half of the year:
    Thank you for the information !!!❤❤❤

New Resident

5 day goal

Hi does anyone know when the current goal will be up on here?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Deena007 View Post
    Hi does anyone know when the current goal will be up on here?
    It's been up since it was first released: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110946

New Resident
    Thank you I.just can't find it. Thanks x