Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Hotter Otter (super rare , Earth Fire) 2017 may 09

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I generally rotate my fighting elements among those that are strong against that particular opponent. However, if I have multiple rounds where no element seems to work, I will start using the common single-element animal over and over.

I have also had a disproportionate number of times where I will battle for hours in an evening, go to sleep, and win the first round the next morning. It's as if the game takes pity on me. LOL

It does seem as if the probability of a win with a certain element is increased or decreased on certain levels in a tournament. Unfortunately, there's not really a way to know that until you've lost multiple times with that element.

YES!! To the part about battling during the day, then when you take a break for a few hours, like to sleep, you win the first round in the morning .I have noticed this over and over again myself!

Also, I agree about using a single element animal - works just as well. I have used my Frostfang quite a bit this tournament. Just defeated Hotter Otter with Frostfang first try.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    9 fails - still counting. Some may ask why not changing your fighters after 2-3 trials. I used to do that and do not have better outcome because statistically I'm close to a critical hit after a number of failed tries. So I am keep going like a fool.
    11 fails - stop counting. RIDICULOUS!! My conclusion is that there must be a glitch and the Dumbledog cannot win. It's just wasting my time. I will either quit the tournament (do not care about this otter) or use a different fighter.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    11 fails - stop counting. RIDICULOUS!! My conclusion is that there must be a glitch and the Dumbledog cannot win. It's just wasting my time. I will either quit the tournament (do not care about this otter) or use a different fighter.
    I just changed to Drizzly Bear using Earth. You know what - The first strike is a critical hit. Just like Dumbledog (Magic strong to Earth), Drizzly Bear is an Ultra Rare (Earth is strong to Fire). These two options are equal in overall strength but one received no critical hit in 33 tries while the other got the critical hit in the first try.

Quote Originally Posted by Amathera View Post
    Thanks MauiLady7 and Greytmom! I'm glad my results can be of help.
    Mmumford, I love the way you post all the weaknesses it looks really beautiful and is very helpful!
    Thank you, always happy to help out!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for everyone who posted there results. Was very helpful. Just finished the tourney. Looks great in the storage😉

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got hotter otter with my frostfang. Only round that gave me trouble this time.

Sorry i didnt get chance to post my results. Big bad wolf won probably 20 out of 30 of these battles for me and cheep picked up the slack. Never had such a good run with one fighter.

Fashion Designer
    This one is a loss without a miracle. I am low on gems in both my accounts, so there will be no extra rounds. At least it's just another Earth/Fire hybrid.

Banned
    I just finished with 3 hours to spare. I only used one Ultimate attack, and that was on Hades. I used "Alice" and ornament octopus a lot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234