View Poll Results: Pretty Petals Poll- Which items did you like?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

22 64.71%
  • I did not like this Event

3 8.82%
  • Flower Tower

4 11.76%
  • Marigoat

23 67.65%
  • Poppy Puppy

21 61.76%
  • Flowler

23 67.65%
  • Fantastic Flower

5 14.71%
  • Flower Tree

6 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: World Event : Pretty Petals 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i tried to put the 1st community prize (sleeping panda) out of storage and i found that it is VERY small (1x1) !
    for once they got a well designed deco, they could do it bigger ! like 2x2
    besides, compared to the other animals around , it is like a lilliputian LOL
    Just evolved Marigoat to level 4, it's very small too! It has really a nice design, wish was larger sized ! Now I do not know if it's worth raising it to level 10 🤔

Rhino Keeper
    2 hours to go. We are so close to getting the Flowler. I really hope we'll get Flowler.

Host(ess)
    I just got the Poppy Puppy. Had to spend six gems on the Sea Drake in the nest. Also got 13 hour breed so hopefully the Mama Bear is mine. Looks like we'll get the Flowler too, I'm so happy!

Fashion Designer
    What in the world...is it just me or did anyone elses counter (The community total) go back down to 285,325,487?

Please don't do this game please don't leave me in suspense of what the score actually is 3 minutes before it ends XD

EDIT : I closed the window and re opened it...it completely took off the timer and icon :0 What.... I checked in my Storage and I don't have the owl...so either we didn't get it or it glitched up
    (this was a little less than 3 minutes before it ended, yet it dissapeared)
    I'm guessing another glitch, so I'm not too worried especially now that I see it wasn't just me.
    I'm sure Storm8 can fix it. I just really hope we got the owl XD It's soo pretty!
    Last edited by Alideh; 05-19-17 at 11:31 AM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I have just seen the total go from 319 million to 285 million. What's going on?

Farm Supplier
    What on earth is going on with the world event counter, it went from 319 million plus down to 285 million before my eyes in the last 5 minutes, how can this be, consequently we won't get the Flowler.

Please can S8 sort this out.

Farm Supplier
    WTH! I asked 3 neighbors to send 3 gems I needed to buy the missing last flowers. I got it just in time but the Event Icon disappeared from the screen!! Why the Event ends 5 minutes before the announced time?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    What on earth is going on with the world event counter, it went from 319 million plus down to 285 million before my eyes in the last 5 minutes, consequently we won't get the Flowler.

Please can S8 sort this out.
    I'm guessing we did make it, since it was soo close at about 4-5 minutes and then it went crazy and went down to that number at about 3minutes.
    It scared me and worried me at first but after thinking about it, I'm sure it will be fixed, and I really hope we did get to 320million.
    It was already glitched up from the start and they managed to fix it so heres to being hopeful.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Banned
    There is no owl in my storage. I know that we were extremely close to getting it.