Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Daredevil Dragon: Battle May 9 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Well there goes another failed tournament for me. As always, stuck on a hacked Champion for a day. I don't know why I even bother playing it anymore, honestly, when 98% of the time, this pupe happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbpharr View Post
    Any suggestions on Steelflare? Stuck for 24 hours. Used diamond X2, passion, night, metal, forgefather, peacock, hammerhead, Forest and whatever yellow is. Thanks in advance!
    // steelfare is a bit of an annoyance, I have cleared with diamond, as he's my only n biggest champ buster (: ★

// last drag daredevil I used moonlight. Good Luck (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Had to ultimate Steelflare. Got stuck in that level for almost 24 hours. Ridiculous. >_<

Fashion Designer
    23 Steelflare - Ultimate after several losses
    24 Bubble - Water
    25 Venomous - Fire (Forest was still in the spa)
    26 Stellar Aurora - Fire
    27 White Glass - Air
    28 Whirlwind - Air
    29 Bladewing - Air
    30 Daredevil - Forest

Sped up several early rounds, only one loss against Stalagmite until I hit Steelflare. After battling him all evening yesterday I decided to ultimate him this morning, this new time limit is ridiculous!
    I already prepared myself for spending another ultimate on Bladewing but to my astonishement that wasn't necessary, even better, I didn't have to spend any more gold at all Water took out Bubble, Fire had Venomous and Stellar Aurora for lunch, Air blew White Glass, Whirlwind and Bladewing out of the Arena and finally Daredevil didn't stand a chance against Forest So no customers for the spa and egg is in storage waiting for a nest.

On my second account I quit the tournament after some losses against Dueler. No chance of finishing it there, this new time limit is ridiculous!

Did I already mention I don't like the new time limit? We used to have over 36 hours more for these 30 round tournaments and even back then it was quite hard to finish some of those tournaments

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    I just battled dragon #28 and won. As I had just 2 battles left and just half an hour, I decided to spend 4 gold to try to win those 2 battles. I paid the gold and, surprise!! I had to fight against dragon #28 again, and this time I lost. No way I'm spending more gold. Apparently to shorten the tournament is not enough to laugh in the face of the players -_- Each day I'm more tired of this game, really.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    I just battled dragon #28 and won. As I had just 2 battles left and just half an hour, I decided to spend 4 gold to try to win those 2 battles. I paid the gold and, surprise!! I had to fight against dragon #28 again, and this time I lost. No way I'm spending more gold. Apparently to shorten the tournament is not enough to laugh in the face of the players -_- Each day I'm more tired of this game, really.
    When that happens, I think I'd go ahead and try to finish, and then ask for them to repay a couple of battles worth of cost. They might turn you down, they might just give you the four bars, but you'd probably get the Daredevil. Making up for glitches is easier than extending the Tournament for delays, IMO. But I totally get the annoyance and embarrassment at needing to ask in the first place. Think of it as taking one for the team, I guess. But we hear ya.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Did they extend the tournament? I thought it was supposed to end yesterday?

Executive Chef
    ★ ooo nice! Daytona Time Extension Yaay (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with comments re 30 rounds and time allocated too short of time frame especially when trying to get past champs in the tournament. It's ok if one doesn't have a life and gold to waste speeding up in between battles.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567