Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: May 2017 Sale (expires May 15)

Fashion Designer
    Only one recipe in each and rather drab food items. I should've checked the recipe book before buying.

Here's hoping they re-release some appliances that have better items in them!!!! Crossing my fingers.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    TIME TABLES!!! AND TIME STOOLS!!

Thank you for releasing these S8 Been wanting them for a really, really long time (no pun intended )

Executive Chef
    Thanks as always Vanacatu! Especially for all the box info. And congrats xxEDxx! Duck pond is totally cute. I'm thinking about that box too, since I actually like the 4th & 3rd places, but with my luck I'd win the 1st place bike ride instead.

Don't lie, pixie--you totally intended that pun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Thanks as always Vanacatu! Especially for all the box info. And congrats xxEDxx! Duck pond is totally cute. I'm thinking about that box too, since I actually like the 4th & 3rd places, but with my luck I'd win the 1st place bike ride instead.

I got the bike ride when the box first went on sale. I really like it. It's one of the first things I put out in my garden/park area now. I was lucky with a few things with that box. Including 4 duck ponds lol. I only have a couple out though.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Spring bubbles, which I also wasn't thrilled with (the kid with her eyes scrunched up looks weird to me), but then the duck pond! And that's it for me for that box. May try the Madeline tin a couple times.

Does anyone know what tables the truffle stools originally go with?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Does anyone know what tables the truffle stools originally go with?
    They were introduced with a set of Valentine's Day goals back in 2012. The table introduced with those goals was the Chocolate Box table, which featured in this year's Valentine's Day sale (the third table in the grid; credit to pcabral03 for the picture):

That table is no longer in the market; however, the truffle chair was released for Black Friday last year, and LadyEna and other players came up with suggestions for tables that go well with the chair if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna
    Quote Originally Posted by vladfindme
    I have a question for all you truffle chair lovers out there: which table do you recommend or think looks best with the chairs? I can't seem to find one I am happy with. TIA
    Not sure how long you've been playing.
    So you may not see some of these I've listed.

Here's my small list of tables I think look cute with Truffle Chairs:

Rose Gold
    Dark Berry
    Sweetheart
    Charming Marble
    Tea Time
    Blossom
    Single Scoop
    Polka Dot
    Flan
    My personal favorite pairing is with the Dark Berry tables - they look really nice together when the ******s match up. Hope you can find a good arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

I admit to nothing
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    They were introduced with a set of Valentine's Day goals back in 2012. The table introduced with those goals was the Chocolate Box table, which featured in this year's Valentine's Day sale (the third table in the grid; credit to pcabral03 for the picture):

That table is no longer in the market; however, the truffle chair was released for Black Friday last year, and LadyEna and other players came up with suggestions for tables that go well with the chair if you're interested

My personal favorite pairing is with the Dark Berry tables - they look really nice together when the ******s match up. Hope you can find a good arrangement

I admit to nothing
    Thanks for sharing that list. The dark berry tables are the ones that jumped out at me as well out of all of those. I think I will use those. I really wanted the truffles but wanted to make sure they would match with a cute table
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot, Storm8, for the re-release of the two 'ANTIQUE' BS appliances! In my opinion, the fact that they have 1 recipe each is not important at all. I am thrilled to add these discontinued appliances to my BS appliance collection! Could you please also re-release for us ROSE OVEN and GARDEN OVEN (keeping my fingers crossed), if not too much trouble? Thanks a lot again!

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Thanks a lot, Storm8, for the re-release of the two 'ANTIQUE' BS appliances! In my opinion, the fact that they have 1 recipe each is not important at all. I am thrilled to add these discontinued appliances to my BS appliance collection! Could you please also re-release for us ROSE OVEN and GARDEN OVEN (keeping my fingers crossed), if not too much trouble? Thanks a lot again!
    Yes, I totally agree with you here. Im glad they just release older ovens, nice for us newer players who missed them. However, it would be a dream to have the rose and garden oven as well. Here is to hoping! Thank you S8 for listening to our requests and feedback!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast