Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The official 871 club!

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I hope you made it Jan.
    Thanks, 16 left, over 100 on my energy, if I could get a few 2's I'll be done this morning. All those ones just burnt me out. Used 2 25 energy crates and watched it and again it was all ones. But I did get two teeth twice last night. Sad that is something to get excited about lol. I'm happy for whatever reason you can still craft so looks like I should get my bear soon!

Anyone else doing a last push??? How many do you last left? Wishing all those going for it good luck. Because that's what this was. I wasn't working. Very part time school for health and on the game whenever I was not sleeping or napping from being sick. That's why I always get 2 of everything, plenty of time, and that's the reason it makes no sense I'm so far behind, I never am. I always get two days before the event ends
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    I really, truly didn't think I had a hope in the world of getting the second bear but I neglected to take in to account the extra time. With 6 hours left on the timer for the traps I have decided I'll just continue ****ing bears until the time is down to the wire and hopefully I'll be at near enough to 400 that spending some of my gem stash won't **** my soul, lol.

Happy to report I made 403 teeth and my bear is being crafted. This is an experience I wish never to experience again lol

Good luck to anyone else still grinding it out to the finish
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    Well, it ****ed my spirit and I may need a break from the next event, BUT.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_F83F1462-9F44-4F97-B617-50A110DEA7F9.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	36808

Hope the rest of Club 871 met their goals too!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats, janddolphins and AnnirasSweets!!!

Executive Chef
    ★ Congrats to cheers196, janddolphins, AnnirasSweets n all who have their bear(s)! Amazing feat! ★

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jobs View Post
    Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Executive Chef
    ★ kinda missing this club .. could we revive with pelts? (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678