Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The official 871 club!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    1 bear and 133 teeth. Really tough going with nearly all drops of 1 tooth. Why why am I punishing myself???

I shouldn't complain because I have lots of energy (not me, but the game lol, I'm all drained.

At 1 drop each,that's 400 bears to fight for 1 bear....waaaaaaa.....

Executive Chef
    I'm at 182 and I'm able to play throughout the day. Slow going and getting tedious. One bear is enough for me if I even reach the goal. If I don't, oh well.

Fashion Designer
    Not aiming for the 871 club, but passed the halfway mark for the 471 club with 284 teeth, so happy with that. Hope my spawn and drop rates continue.

lol I make the 871 club and it bites me on the bottom. I have been watching the teeth carefully when they dropped and unless I missed one EVERY drop has been ONE tooth. I mean is that possible? It certainly is not fair. There has to be some sort of system they use to ensure that players get a mix, but with one at a time, I have fought 115 bears so far for 115 teeth... still in my 871 club but I'm only getting one I know.

Haha the forum complaining worked. Got another bear and finally got 3 teeth!

**Plenty of hours left in the day and up to 184. I should at least double the past two days. It's amazing what happens when some twos and threes are thrown in
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-10-17 at 02:53 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    ★ Glad we have this club ★ yes I'm signing up
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    386 teeth less than 90 to go ... Everyone going after bears, enjoy the "cow" hunting
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    The thought of giving away 70 teeth makes me think I may not reach the goal of 471. I'm kinda holding on to a shred of hope, wondering if we might have more time than we assume because this is not listed as a timed goal. Like I said, just a faint glimmer of hope. We'll see.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-10-17 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Not furs. Teeth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The thought of giving away 70 teeth makes me think I may not reach the goal of 471. I'm kinda holding on to a shred of hope, wondering if we might have more time than we assume because this is not listed as a timed goal. Like I said, just a faint glimmer of hope. We'll see.
    I think we have more time since the event ends by May 16th
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    I got my first bear in both of my kingdoms yesterday. They have been dropping milk and a rat tail. So they are more like pet cats and dogs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I got my first bear in both of my kingdoms yesterday. They have been dropping milk and a rat tail. So they are more like pet cats and dogs.
    ★ awwwl geez.. ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast