Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The official 871 club!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    381 and exhausted! Thousands of energy used and thousands more to go. I may just ***** and add my 2 kingdoms numbers together teehee! Can't remember how many in other kingdom...230 ish maybe.
    Good luck on plenty of spawning and all drops of 3 for everyone....

Edit... bear crafting now and 10 teeth....can I BEAR to go for another....
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 05-08-17 at 09:49 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    381 and exhausted! Thousands of energy used and thousands more to go. I may just ***** and add my 2 kingdoms numbers together teehee! Can't remember how many in other kingdom...230 ish maybe.
    Good luck on plenty of spawning and all drops of 3 for everyone....

Edit... bear crafting now and 10 teeth....can I BEAR to go for another....

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was busy all day so I made zero progress (still at 301) but those bears better watch it, I'm coming for them now. Also, the main thread posted the drops weren't great. If only that mattered to me, lol. I don't care if drops 10 coins, I need 2 regardless.

Farm Supplier
    398 but i 'll stop at 471.....

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was busy all day so I made zero progress (still at 301) but those bears better watch it, I'm coming for them now. Also, the main thread posted the drops weren't great. If only that mattered to me, lol. I don't care if drops 10 coins, I need 2 regardless.

Thank you! I've just bought 6 or 7 extra ponds making total of 42 ponds & have 7 Wells out. My kingdom is waterlogged. I find that by the time I'v gone around them all fighting those frizzlies the 1st ones are ready again. A good supply of energy needed tho!
    Go get them beasties ☆Good luck☆

Banned
    Meh. I have 42. I'm not getting this prize either. Why didn't they at least make the secondary prize doable? They were at least doing that - I got the racoon no problem.

Wow you guys are putting me to shame. 80 this morning although I didn't have much play time yesterday. Thankfully I have more today so I hope that helps bring it up a lot more as I plan to make up for yesterday as much as possible.

I'm also waiting for this elusive two or three teeth drop people speak of. Sadly I think I need to sharpen my sword as it only gets one tooth at a time.

*so more time today equals less bears �� Grrr haha. And still climbing one tooth at a time. I would be happy with two even! I need to catch up to my 871'ers, can't create a group and fail so miserably haha
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-09-17 at 10:48 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Good luck, I was hoping to get just one bear and complete the story but I just spent 36 hours using all my energy for feast supplies...

Now I'm just going for 70 so I've stopped summoning them since I will need to fight 35 of them for the main event.

Rhino Keeper
    I had 359/355 at the end of 5th day. Right on the schedule. Today I will get my first bears!

Kudos and good luck wishes to those going for 2 bears! I'm firmly in the 471 club. But I am excited because I just got to 272 teeth. Halfway to the bear! I feel like I'm at the top of the mountain, heading down the other side. Lol. 199 teeth to go!! And I'm pretty sure I'll max on bracers too, I have 78 of those. Maybe the nagas can spray paint them gold and use them as shell armor.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    439 bear teeth here , not sure what I'm going to do yet

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast