Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The official 871 club!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I got my first bear in both of my kingdoms yesterday. They have been dropping milk and a rat tail. So they are more like pet cats and dogs.
    It's better than "like cow" lol only 18 teeth to get in 471. I am going to just hunt for 3 more teeth then wait for chap 9 to hunt 15 bear task (preparing for worst rate 1 tooth per bear)

Edit: I can stop now. There is a search for something after the hunt 15 bears task lol
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 05-11-17 at 07:17 AM.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I'm at 198. So 198-70=128.

Banned
    I gave up at 55. Who came up with the ridiculous idea we have to slay 400 monsters to even get the secondary prizes in these competitions? You used to at least be able to get those. Now you get nothing. I refuse to buy or spend gems until they give me an event I can win.

Fashion Designer
    Hit 400 teeth tonight as part of completing day 6. So looking good to get the other 70 as part of completing the rest of the event. ( But won't jinx myself by craft the bear yet.)

Spawn rate for bears was particularly good tonight. Maybe they like the cold weather we are having here

Executive Chef
    done chapter 9 and crafting the bear. Woohoo, I'm officially in the 471 club! I still have few extra teeth
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

It was painful to have to give away 70 of those teeth, when I was sooo close to 471. But at least I had them to give! 8 more to go and I'll have a bear and a souvenir tooth. Woohoo!
    Hats off to those going for 871!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I should have 270+ teeth starting on Ch 9. That will put me halfway towards my bear. Two weekly Ali's should be recharged by then, so I'm cautiously optimistic about joining 471 club.
    Now if my bears keep dropping 3 teeth, that would be great. Hope I can find the bears with loose teeth.

Congrats to those who already have a bear, quite impressive, sadly I don't have that much time to play but I have a decent amount and I'm up to 243 so far so it looks like I'll stay in my 871 club firmly (hey I made it lol) but unless it's a long extension just bear for me.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at 485... and bored to tears, lol, but I feel like I'm passed the point of no return as I've given the 70 away and need 316 for a pair and a souvenir. Poor bears

Executive Chef
    ★ I feel slowness n monotony in getting 1 tooth upon every bear ★

★ hope this offer last long enough for those pursuing the 2nd bear (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast