Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The official 871 club!

The official 871 club!

Ok so I made my 800 joke on the forum and was duefully corrected that it's 871 teeth needed for two bears. So this is the official club thread. I made it so we don't clog the thread about the event and can just focus on numbers. I ended up too sick to play most of yesterday so am only starting with 45 teeth this morning. Where is everyone else at????

I know realistically I'm not reaching two bears, I'm be lucky to have 1, but it's nice to have a dream!

Looking forward to hearing from other 871'ers! 

****ps you don't have to be in the 871 club to post your number here. We all love seeing other people's numbers and getting an idea of where we are compared to the average******
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-08-17 at 09:31 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Count me in.... I think, lol. A single, or an odd number, of animals makes my left eye twitch but I'm having a hard time finding the motivation this time around. I'm up to 231 teeth and counting, sigh

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the thread. I like to see the numbers, but unfortunately I not going all the way for 871.
    Just 471 for me. I can picture my brown bear lined up with Yerik, arctic bear. Yep all three there side by side. Perfecto!
    Cheers to all who go for it.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-08-17 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Wrong number

I'm going for it. I have 292 right now and although that seems pretty good for this far along, I'm still not confident about it at all.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think any of us in this crazy club are what you would call confident about it, lol. I'm up to 301 teeth and as of now gem free but I'm not holding out hope that I won't have to tap into them at some point.

I'm at 109 and feeling pretty worried that I may not make it.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Rhino Keeper
    At the end of day 4 I had 290 in one of my kingdom and 277 in the other. My daily goal is to get 70. That will be enough if we have 13 days total. At the moment 328/320.

Executive Chef
    I was going to get in 471 club. I have 259 now and I want to quit for a milk dropping bear
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck to all of you going for 1-2 bears: if it makes you feel better, I have 82 teeth with 6 days to go...... no bear for me��

I'm at a measly 41 teeth. Haven't really been working that hard at whacking the bears. Now I don't feel so bad either.

Good luck to you guys in the 871 club.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast