Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Game Guide

Grand Emperor
    Neighbours

Community
    The Community is composed of everyone who plays Restaurant Story 2. You can help members of the Community by visiting their Restaurant or writing an encouraging comment on their walls. To find members of the Community, visit the Social page by tapping the icon in the top right corner of the game, and tapping the Community tab. From here you can view a list of several Community members and go to their Restaurants by tapping the Visit button.
    When you visit another player's Restaurant, you can interact with their tables and leave them Coins. This increases your Social Rating and grants them extra Coins when they return! Your Social Rating is displayed at the bottom of the Restaurant you are visiting and can range from 0 to 4 hearts. A higher Social Rating increases your chances of appearing at the top of the Community list when other players are looking for someone to visit. Keep in mind that you can only tip a limited number of tables at each player you visit per day, so if you want to get a Social Rating of 4, you will need to help several Community members or Neighbors (explained in the Playing With Friends section).

Playing With Friends
    You can become Neighbors with your friends from other Storm8 Studios and Storm8 games or become Neighbors with Community members you've met in Restaurant Story 2. A Neighbor is similar to a Community member but you can send them gifts, and gain experience when visiting them each day. To become Neighbors you need to follow these easy steps:
    Step 1: Select Social from the Main Menu, tap the Invite tab and signup for a Storm8 ID if you haven't already.
    Step 2: Tap the empty box next to the "Friend's Storm8 ID" text, enter your friend's Storm8 ID, and tap Invite.
    You have now invited someone to be your Neighbor. They won't show up as your Neighbor until they accept the invite.
    Likewise, other players can invite you to be their Neighbor using your Storm8 ID. To see if someone has invited you to become their Neighbor, select Social and tap the Invite tab. Neighbor Requests that you have received will be displayed and you can either accept or decline them.

Neighbour Quick-Add
    When you visit another player's Restaurant via the Community list, you can instantly send a neighbor invite by tapping on the Add Neighbor button at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. You must have a Storm8 ID in order to Quick-Add other players. You can only Quick-Add up to 3 players each day. You can still invite additional neighbors from the Invite tab in the Social menu.

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Related topic: Create a Storm8 ID
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-07-17 at 11:51 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Pantry

Delete Pantry Items
    Open your Pantry or Toolbox and tap the red "Trash" button:

Tap on the red "-" button that appears next to the item(s) you wish to discard:

Tap the "+" or "-" buttons to change the amount you wish to discard, then hit confirm:

Note: This action cannot be reversed, so be sure you are discarding the correct amount of the intended item.

Upgrade Your Pantry
    You can upgrade the capacity of your Pantry so you can store more items!
    1. Tap on your Pantry in your Restaurant.
    2. Tap the green "Upgrade" button.
    3. Use Parts to upgrade the building and increase your storage capacity.

Thanks to Chaotarch for consolidating this information.
    ..Upgrade To Requirements
    15 1 nail
    20 2 nails
    25 2 nails
    30 3 nails, 1 plank
    35 4 nails, 2 planks
    40 5 nails, 2 planks
    45 6 nails, 3 planks, 1 hammer
    50 7 nails, 3 planks, 1 hammer
    55 8 nails, 4 planks, 2 hammers
    60 9 nails, 4 planks, 2 hammers
    65 10 nails, 5 planks, 2 hammers
    70 11 nails, 5 planks, 2 hammers
    75 12 nails, 6 planks, 3 hammers
    80 13 nails, 6 planks, 3 hammers
    85 14 nails, 7 planks, 3 hammers
    90 15 nails, 7 planks, 3 hammers
    95 16 nails, 8 planks, 4 hammers
    100 17 nails, 8 planks, 4 hammers
    105 18 nails, 9 Planks, 4 hammers
    110 19 nails, 9 planks, 4 hammers
    115 20 nails, 10 Planks, 5 hammers
    120 21 nails, 10 Planks, 5 hammers
    125 22 nails, 11 Planks, 5 hammers
    130 23 nails, 11 planks, 5 hammers
    135 24 nails, 12 planks, 6 hammers
    140 25 nails, 12 planks, 6 hammers
    145 26 nails, 13 planks, 6 hammers
    150 27 nails, 13 planks, 6 hammers
    160 38 nails, 19 planks, 9 hammers
    170 39 nails, 19 planks, 9 hammers
    180 41 nails, 20 planks, 10 hammers
    190 42 nails, 21 planks, 10 hammers
    200 44 nails, 22 planks, 11 hammers
    210 44 nails, 22 planks, 11 hammers
    220 44 nails, 22 planks, 11 hammers
    230 44 nails, 22 planks, 11 hammers
    240 44 nails, 22 planks, 11 hammers
    250 (max) 44 nails, 22 planks, 11 hammers
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-07-17 at 06:49 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quick Serve

You can send Mystery Boxes to your friends, which sometimes contain Quick Serves! To send a gift, tap on the Social button and tap "Gift". Send gifts to your neighbors, and they may gift you back! Use Quick Serves to instantly sell the food on your Counters. You can only hold a maximum of 40 Quick Serves, so be sure to use them!

Discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...2-Quick-Serves
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-06-17 at 10:22 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Special Customers

Some customers give you special items when they eat at your Restaurant! Cid the Construction Worker gives you Parts like Blueprints, Nails and Wood Planks. Use these items to Upgrade your Grocers and Pantry, or Expand your Restaurant. Lilly gives you herbs or seeds to add more plots in your Herbs Garden.

• Cid - parts, coins (visits hourly)
    • Lani - stamps, quick serve, coins
    • Lilly - herbs, seeds (visits hourly)

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post

Meet Cid! Cid is a special customer, who enjoys your food so much that he leaves some pretty amazing tips for you! Special customers appear less frequently, but give our active players a chance to earn some valuable rewards. Remember, safety first! He'll always be wearing an orange vest with a yellow construction hat!

When you see Cid, tap on the bubble above his head and he'll drop a few different items to help you. He has a chance to drop Blue Prints, Wood Planks, Hammers, Nails, or Shovels. Note: This may change in future updates.

You can locate the items he drops in your Toolbox. To view these items, access your Pantry and tap on the lower tab for the Toolbox. You can go there to see how many Tools you have. If you run out of space and need to make room, don't worry! Check out this thread to see how you can discard unwanted items.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Lilly is the girl with the yellow handkerchief.

You have a chance to get either Seeds or Herbs from her. Once you have enough Seeds, you can repair one of the Garden Plots (upper right area of your game). Once a Plot is repaired, you can continue to water it to reap what you sow. Each time you water it, you have a chance to get Ginger (among other things). Good luck!
    Special Customers who drop ingredients for making recipes
    Complete cruises to win gem recipes and the Special Customers will visit your restaurant to drop you the ingredients for making them. See a list of these Special Customers here.

Discussion thread: Need Parts? Look for Cid the Construction Worker!, Seeds

Related topic: Farm Fresh Stand & Stamps
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-24-17 at 08:57 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Spices & Spice Station

Spices
    Use Herbs from your Garden to create Spices at the Spice Station.
    Add Spices to foods by tapping on an Appliance while food is cooking. You can only Spice a food one time.
    Spicing a food increases the number of Coins each serving is worth. Simple Spice makes each Serving of food worth 1 extra coin!

Spice Station
    Available at: level 15
    Maximum: 1

You can make the following spices at the Spice Station.
    • Simple Spice - unlocks at Level 15
    • House Blend - unlocks at Level 20
    • Mastery Spice - unlocks at Level 24
    • Expert Blend - unlocks at Level 58

What does master spice do?
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Note: When it says you get a star, it does not mean you complete the first of the three masteries.
    It means you will get one baby star.

For example on my orange juice I have not gotten my 1st mastery star yet. I need 75 baby stars to master the 1 star.
    I have 25 out of 75 so my next serving will change to 26 out of 75. If I use my master spice it will change to 27 out of 75.

Discussion thread: Mastery Spice, Spice Station

Related topic: Herb Garden
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-08-17 at 12:00 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Street Market

Available at: Level 16 and 4th expansion
    Repair: 3 blueprints, 8 nails, 4 planks
    Repair time: 22 hours

The Street Market offers ingredients you can buy for coins. The Street Market stock refreshes every 10 minutes.
    You can use Parts to add slots to the Street Market, so you can buy more ingredients at once.

Thanks to Chaotarch for consolidating this information.
    ..Slot Requirements
    1 -
    2 -
    3 3 nails, 1 plank
    4 5 nails, 2 planks
    5 7 nails, 3 planks
    6 9 nails, 4 planks
    7 11 nails, 5 planks, 2 hammers
    8 11 nails, 5 planks, 2 hammers
    9 11 nails, 5 planks, 2 hammers
    10 13 nails, 6 planks, 3 hammers
    11 15 nails, 7 planks, 3 hammers
    12 17 nails, 8 planks, 4 hammers
    13 19 nails, 9 planks, 4 hammers
    14 21 nails, 10 planks, 5 hammers
    15 23 nails, 11 planks, 5 hammers
    16 25 nails, 12 planks, 6 hammers
    17 27 nails, 13 planks, 6 hammers
    18 29 nails, 14 planks, 7 hammers
    19 31 nails, 15 planks, 7 hammers
    20 33 nails, 16 planks, 8 hammers
    21 35 nails, 17 planks, 8 hammers
    22 37 nails, 18 planks, 9 hammers
    23 39 nails, 19 planks, 9 hammers
    24 (max) 41 nails, 20 planks, 10 hammers

Discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Street-market
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-07-17 at 06:52 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Toolbox

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The toolbox is the second tab your pantry now. You have an all-new place to store your parts and other non-food items.

Discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-the-tool-box
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-06-17 at 07:29 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Frequently Asked Questions

Why can't I build more Tables, Chairs, or Appliances?
    Tables, chairs, and appliances have restrictions on the number which you're allowed to have for a specific level. If you are unable to place any more of a specific item, you'll need to level up in order to unlock the ability to place more.

How Do I Increase my Level?
    To increase your level, you have to earn experience (EXP) points. You gain EXP by tapping on your Appliances after your food is finished cooking.

It says my Pantry is full - what now?

How do I get parts to upgrade my buildings? What about expansion parts?
    Get Parts like Nails, Blueprints, and Hammers from Cid the Construction Worker!
    Cid eats at your Restaurant several times a day. Tap on him while he's eating and he'll give you a part!

How Do I Move Items?
    Items can be moved by tapping the Market button and then tapping the item you wish to move. You can drag the item to a new position and tap the green check mark when its in an eligible place that you're happy with. Alternatively, you can enter edit mode by tapping and holding down on any item.

How do I put items in Storage? How do I get them back out again?
    Tap on the Market to enter Edit Mode. Tap the item you wish to remove, and then tap the box icon that appears above the item.
    To find an item in your Storage, tap the Market button and then find the item inside the Market. You do not need to buy it again - just tap on the item to place it in your Restaurant.

How Do I Sell Items?
    If you would like to sell an item, tap the Market button on the screen and then tap the item you wish to sell. You will see a Sell button next to the item. Be careful before you decide to sell anything though, you may have to work hard to get it again, and some rewards you won't be able to win a second time.

Where Can I Find Storm8 Studios' privacy policy?
    Our privacy policy is available at https://www.storm8.com/privacy

Where can I Find Storm8 Studios' terms of service?
    Our terms of service is available at https://www.storm8.com/terms
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-06-17 at 06:18 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Regarding In-App Purchases

If This Is A Free Game Why Was I Charged?
    Storm8 Studios games are free to download and play. We offer optional products through in-app purchases that serve to enhance various aspects of gameplay.

I Made An Unintentional Purchase, What Can I Do?
    For your security and protection, Apple handles all aspects of these transactions. You will need to contact Apple directly if you wish for a refund on these transactions.

I Do Not Want To Pay Money Ever. How Do I Prevent Myself From Making Unintentional Purchases?
    There is a way to restrict In-App Purchases on your device. On your device, please go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content".

Please read the Regarding In-App Purchases thread for more information.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-06-17 at 08:57 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast