Thread: Constant annoying old goal pop ups spoiling gameplay

Constant annoying old goal pop ups spoiling gameplay

Over the last week or 2 I am getting constant 'old goal' popups, the ones that say I've run out of time to complete them etc. Sometimes they go away for a while when I come out of the game but then return. I've uninstalled game & reinstalled but it doesn't last long till they are back. I am getting these popups on Bakery & Restaurant Story too. Everything was fine till a couple of weeks ago. I am playing on Samsung A3 (2016). Has anyone else had this problem & is there a solution? Would appreciate some help. Thanks

New Resident
    I have the same problem (for months). I have a Galaxy S5. I found that restarting my phone makes the pop ups go away for awhile. If there is a better solution I'd like to know also because having to restart is annoying but much better than working through all the pop ups :/

Sometimes this will happen when you have a weak WiFi connection. Restarting the game helps.

this happens to me everyday. so I have to clear the cache and open the game again.
    but it's very annoying
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Still going on as of June 2018. Why don't the powers that be fix this bug?

The Honorable Panda
    Please see response from community manager on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request