Thread: How rare is ginger to grow?

New Resident

How rare is ginger to grow?

Ive grown about 5 sets of 3 crops since reaching level 20, and not one crop has been ginger. Is there something I need to do to be able to grow it or is it just super rare?

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

I remembered ginger was more rare than others when I first got it but gradually I got more of it, a couple of times I got more of it than basil and garlic. Keep growing and they'll come.

Ginger?

How do u get ginger? I've planted and planted but never get it! Thanks

Alice the gardener

I can not seem to grow ginger apart from once. The help hints say that Alice is a customer but I never seem to see her. The only people who visit that seem to be special are the tool guy and a girl character who drops herbs but not bags of seeds. Where do I find Alice and the bags of seeds? Thank you

Grand Emperor
    You get bag of seeds from Lily, the girl character who drops herbs. She sometimes drops ginger too. The herbs grown are random, I will keep growing. Where do you see the hints about Alice? Can you post a screenshot?

Hi, thanks for replying. It?s just frustrating as I?ve only ever grown ginger once and lily seems to drop only garlic and basil. Very annoying. If it?s the only way then I guess I?ll just have to keep trying. Thanks for getting back to me.

Sorry I don?t know how to send you the screenshot but I found it under the help menu and under the herb garden section. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by songrat4488 View Post
    Hi, thanks for replying. It?s just frustrating as I?ve only ever grown ginger once and lily seems to drop only garlic and basil. Very annoying. If it?s the only way then I guess I?ll just have to keep trying. Thanks for getting back to me.
    Hope you get some ginger very soon. Happy growing and cooking!

Quote Originally Posted by songrat4488 View Post
    Sorry I don?t know how to send you the screenshot but I found it under the help menu and under the herb garden section. Thanks
    By the way, my Herbs Garden says it's from Lilly, not Alice. Thanks for your help.