Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving Food to Different Counters

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Food storage

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but don't see it anywhere, but it would be nice to have somewhere to store food if you want to change counters or don't have enough counter space. Perhaps a fridge or something because I hate throwing food away even if it is only virtual food.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, but I usually just hide the counters I want to get rid of behind other things until they run out of food on them. That way, I'm not wasting food and the old counter isn't very noticeably ruining my new theme. Storing food would be easier though, but I find it manageable enough. What I really would love this for is to keep food that goes away when I accidentally store a counter. Has happened quite a few times unfortunately. :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Yeah I agree, it would be nice to have that option available.

Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before but don't see it anywhere, but it would be nice to have somewhere to store food if you want to change counters or don't have enough counter space. Perhaps a fridge or something because I hate throwing food away even if it is only virtual food.
    Yeah, I agree with you? it has to be a food storage or a refrigerator. Specially when renovating a resto and changing counters

New Resident

Condensing Counters?

When your counters are full and sometimes when you serve a repeated item you already have it will condense all the counters. Why not add a button for this so we can do it consistently?

Rhino Keeper
    Well, if you have an oven available, cook 1 batch of brownies...if you have no other counters with brownies on them, this will condense all.

i keep a couple of the crummier food gifts on hand to perform the same action.Unfortunately, sometimes there's counters I dont want condensed so this isnt useful in every instance.

Moving Food to Different Counters

I've been playing this game for 5 years now, and we still can't choose to move food to other counters. Can this please happen soon? I hate it that whenever I want to purchase new counters, I have to either throw away all the food on old ones, or wait ages for the current food to finish. I know the technique where you could have the same food on different counters and move it by adding a different food so that the same ones would condense to one counter, but this is a random process and it's sometimes tedious to bake two of the same foods to do that process when most of the things I bake take a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel4942 View Post
    I've been playing this game for 5 years now, and we still can't choose to move food to other counters. Can this please happen soon? I hate it that whenever I want to purchase new counters, I have to either throw away all the food on old ones, or wait ages for the current food to finish. I know the technique where you could have the same food on different counters and move it by adding a different food so that the same ones would condense to one counter, but this is a random process and it's sometimes tedious to bake two of the same foods to do that process when most of the things I bake take a day.
    Another trick I have noticed that no one really points out is food is placed on counters depending on which counters were placed first so if you want specific foods on specific counters you could place those counters and serve those specific foods first
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I completely agree with you I mean you can take an move everything else around but you can't move your food around to what counter you want that drives me crazy.

Yes agreed.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-22-17 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Removed duplicate and off topic comments- you have already posted in another thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast