Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on the Knight's Tale event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feedback on the Knight's Tale event

Wow, all I have to say is more and more of these quests are just meant to exhaust us players and our resources. I've been sitting the main goals out on the last few just because I'm tired of being stressed out over a game. I had been completing the side goals and collecting the animals. But even that isn't going to be possible this time without loads of stress, time and energy. 400 teeth to get the frizzly bear, how ridiculous. I used to love this game but I hate it more and more lately. It's not fun anymore, the double quests suck, and as soon as once quest ends, there's another money hungry quest. Let's face it, the game is being ruined for many long time players who used to enjoy it. I've been around since the love shack because I used to love this game. It was my favorite, now I just want to avoid it. I just read so many reviews in the apple App Store and people are just tired of this game all the way around, people who also loved it at one point of time. You just don't care about us players anymore and what people have been saying.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Wow, all I have to say is more and more of these quests are just meant to exhaust us players and our resources. I've been sitting the main goals out on the last few just because I'm tired of being stressed out over a game. I had been completing the side goals and collecting the animals. But even that isn't going to be possible this time without loads of stress, time and energy. 400 teeth to get the frizzly bear, how ridiculous. I used to love this game but I hate it more and more lately. It's not fun anymore, the double quests suck, and as soon as once quest ends, there's another money hungry quest. Let's face it, the game is being ruined for many long time players who used to enjoy it. I've been around since the love shack because I used to love this game. It was my favorite, now I just want to avoid it. I just read so many reviews in the apple App Store and people are just tired of this game all the way around, people who also loved it at one point of time. You just don't care about us players anymore and what people have been saying.
    I definetely agree....though i startend the Game already....and regret it already!

Rhino Keeper
    Just read through some other ppl having same problem! Well am not going to continue with this "if your lucky" stratagy!! If it states 3adventures it should only take 3!! Am sorry but am sick trying to compete with a timer when your up against time then it comes down to LUCK!! Forget it!! Would rather do without the item than have this jumping from game to forum to try and get answers!! Some ppl don't use the forum and so we are being asked to tell players where to look to be able to craft the bear! S8 are not even putting any relevant information into the game. I find this very unfair😡

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Just read through some other ppl having same problem! Well am not going to continue with this "if your lucky" stratagy!! If it states 3adventures it should only take 3!! Am sorry but am sick trying to compete with a timer when your up against time then it comes down to LUCK!! Forget it!! Would rather do without the item than have this jumping from game to forum to try and get answers!! Some ppl don't use the forum and so we are being asked to tell players where to look to be able to craft the bear! S8 are not even putting any relevant information into the game. I find this very unfair��

Yes, I agree. I have sent seven venture - but I have only 2 whisps. Frustrating.
    I'm not able to finish the timer even if I hardly try.

And bears? Ech...
    My average from 6 ponds/wells only 1 bear. And from 1 bear average 1,1 teeth (bracers I did not measure). For my opinion, 1-3 teeth from 1 bear should be based on average 2, I will not be near that.

Host(ess)
    I agree!! Gone on 4 adventures & have zero wisps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by papatya0 View Post
    I definetely agree....though i startend the Game already....and regret it already!
    Been a Loooonnnnnngggggg time player and can honestly say when this started it was a Pleasure to Play! Now it's turned into Pay to Play!! What was once a lovely story with great goals has been turned into a CHORE!! I've made great friends and honestly it's my only reason for sticking with it!! No longer do I look forward to an enjoyable Thursday quest because there's that "Timer😡" and then there's the "Luck" aspect!! If it states on a "TIMED" Quest 3adventures then it should only take 3adventures!! Not oh by the way if your "Lucky!" You will find what your looking for!! 5adventures down the line ave still not found what was meant to have been found in the first 3!! Beginning to wonder why am even venting nobody cares anymore about what was once a Very Enjoyable Game, it's becoming a money venture😳

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I can no longer be positive,
    Essential drops SHOULD NOT be this random.
    Essential drops should not be random period!!!

I hope you are listening S8 - it just frustrates everyone and makes what could be an enjoyable playing experience into a teeth grinding agony !!!

Teeth and bracer drops - yes ... You can make them as random as you like - it's a long term goal - there's the time to do it.... But we cannot move on in the quest without the wisps. We have one day to complete - Why, why, why make the wisps so rare???

Yet....there seems to be lots of people who would be happy to spend real money on a second horse - but can't have it!

S8 - Why not make the quest simpler to complete and you can make money on the things that are not essential to completing the quest.

Don't mean to rant, but I just don't understand the logic behind this.
    Last edited by scavaig; 05-08-17 at 01:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I just came here to check whether something was wrong with my game. I'm running adventures 2 (two) days now and still haven't found the wisps, standing at 1/3. Any chance the drops can be increased please?!?
    All the Storm8 game events are now like this one...
    Its hard to play..
    They want you by gems for real money...

I play few other games of Storm8 and also by these events there its not fun to play anymore..
    I hate all the events now as they make it like this..

So sorry of my time ..so boring to fight 400 bears...

I was play this game because it was nice in the beginning... but they destroy it now..

After so many years for me its done.. and I know there more friends here who stop playing the events..

Im not playing for real money...

Without finishing, whether I make it or not, I can already give my opinion of the even in a couple sentences. It was another event where we did not have control of the outcome, and it was not hard work but luck that really decideded who made it.

From early on with the adventures and needing to send so many getting glimmerdust so many times while other players sailed through there was the first imbalance, and having two ask your neighbors is just a disaster waiting to happen, especially the last one being on day 10. The side event will be confusing for anyone who doesn't come to the forum as they don't really know what to do with the bears.

Aside from the negative critiques, so far I don't mind the event so much, I sort of feel like there is not much to do and I'm putting more energy into that bears but that is good in a way because is shows that it's an event you don't have to babysit and things take a while to be done
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

New Resident
    First time poster here. I don't think that I would've ever said anything if this event didn't push me over the edge.

I don't play this game like I used to - I was fairly obsessed there for a while. And I don't want to sound whiny, but I do feel like the goals have become increasingly unattainable. The demands the game now makes on me make me disinterested in playing it. Certain features I feel have greatly improved, like the ability to create new neighbors who are actually active, to which i credit the oddly competitive neighbor games that happened lately.
    What's my point? Do I have one? I'm not sure. When a new event comes up now I am increasingly disinterested in participating. I'm pretty sure I'll get to day four or five and never finish the event.So now I don't know why it's on my phone at all anymore.

I have loved this game for a lot of years. I continue to think that the storyline is great and I like the fact that the goals continue to move. I still want to get to the golden chalice thing eventually. But I don't want to collect petals every half hour.

I just wanted to share my thoughts.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-12-17 at 01:32 AM. Reason: moved to the right forum as this is feedback, not a game question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast