Page 93 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    What's happening with the Halloween sale? I'm hoping it'll be soon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDFL0WER View Post
    Why would they take the White Wicker Chair off the menu?
    And leave the 10 gem Wicker Table on the menu. I like to buy the set not just one.
    The White Wicker items were removed from the game back in April after a sale along with a bunch of other items. I'm pretty sure the only items from the Wicker release left in the game is the White Wicker Table, the rest are gone. It seems to be a pattern this year that when a sale ends, certain items are removed from the game altogether.

I've been trying to track the removals as best as I can but so far the only common link between the removed items is that they were all released with a special android edition of the game like the Mother's Day or Pastry Shop versions.

Executive Chef
    hey word/pronounce question, what would you say to your NBRS if you try to sound native to English? My words is not that good at sometimes to be fair, and honest. Like if someone say "new goal today _" how would you folllow that up?

It may sound offensive, but I like to know please.

I serious with this, as I not joke right now.

Farm Supplier
    One of my neighbors on BS don't get side goal. At what level do we get side goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saritadawn View Post
    One of my neighbors on BS don't get side goal. At what level do we get side goal?
    If you refer to the first post of the Goal Thread, you'll see the level requirements listed in the Side Goal info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-24-(15-Days)

Does anyone know if the newer version 1.8.4 of BS is compatible with the new iPadOS 13.1.3 that was just released the other day?
    It usually says in the description but seems to be missing or maybe we have to install it first?
    ​Amy

Where do you get the Jack-O-Lantern Patch?

I see this Jack-O-Lantern patch in my friends? bakeries but haven?t been able to find it? I am on an iPhone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    I see this Jack-O-Lantern patch in my friends? bakeries but haven?t been able to find it? I am on an iPhone.
    The Jack-o-lantern Patch is a 4x4 floor deco that was the final Goal Reward from the 2014 Halloween goal.

Here's a link to the goal thread for full details: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...als-Oct-8-2014

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Does anyone know if the newer version 1.8.4 of BS is compatible with the new iPadOS 13.1.3 that was just released the other day?
    It usually says in the description but seems to be missing or maybe we have to install it first?
    I have iOS 13.2 installed on my iphone X and it is working with Bakery 1.8.4 version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New to game. What are all the parts that are gifted to me for? Please and thank you.