Page 85 of 169 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Wow! Thank you for your reply.
    Okay, I think I'll stick with the 18 appliances. I'd love to have more but that's a bit too much for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Where can I find the page with the T design for tables? I thought I had bookmarked it, but, I guess not lol

Rhino Keeper
    Found it

Host(ess)
    Can I find a bakery if I only know the bakery name, and not the storm8 ID? I accidentally removed a neighbor and would like to add her again, but I don't know how. HELP??
    prgirl91 on both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by prgirl91 View Post
    Can I find a bakery if I only know the bakery name, and not the storm8 ID? I accidentally removed a neighbor and would like to add her again, but I don't know how. HELP??
    Chances are that no, you won't be able to find them without their ID since you would really only have the Community pool of other players as a way to find them. Of course, this is randomly generated so there's no way to tell if you'd ever even see them on the Community list.

Though if it's a recent deletion, you may want to check through your News Feed and Wall. Perhaps the deleted neighbor visited, gifted, left a message or answered a request and you can visit them through their News Feed entry or Wall Postings.

Other than that, the only way I could think of finding a deleted neighbor is through shared neighbors. Let's call the deleted neighbor Bakery A. If you and Bakery A had some of the same neighbors, you could visit one of these shared neighbors and check their wall for messages from Bakery A. If Bakery A has left a message on a wall, you could click the Visit button of the message and then leave an invite on Bakery A's wall.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Chances are that no, you won't be able to find them without their ID since you would really only have the Community pool of other players as a way to find them. Of course, this is randomly generated so there's no way to tell if you'd ever even see them on the Community list.

Though if it's a recent deletion, you may want to check through your News Feed and Wall. Perhaps the deleted neighbor visited, gifted, left a message or answered a request and you can visit them through their News Feed entry or Wall Postings.

Other than that, the only way I could think of finding a deleted neighbor is through shared neighbors. Let's call the deleted neighbor Bakery A. If you and Bakery A had some of the same neighbors, you could visit one of these shared neighbors and check their wall for messages from Bakery A. If Bakery A has left a message on a wall, you could click the Visit button of the message and then leave an invite on Bakery A's wall.
    Yes, that's the first thing I did, but I guess she hadn't visited or helped recently because she wasn't there. Bummer. Thanks for your help!!
    Last edited by prgirl91; 07-28-19 at 11:09 PM. Reason: wrong emoji, sorry!
    prgirl91 on both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Executive Chef
    I see oculista early today, and I get bad news!!! I have eye problem do to health issue I have now. Is something I need to say to NBRS or should it not be problem? As it the 5 July, I get so blurry vision to point I could not see anything, not even my bakery. It also hurt. Or pop up notification. That why I go today. Should I say there maybe some day I not on because of it? Or I should I keep to myself?
    Last edited by kappy333; 07-31-19 at 03:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I see oculista early today, and I get bad news!!! I have eye problem do to health issue I have now. Is something I need to say to NBRS or should it not be problem? As it the 5 July, I get so blurry vision to point I could not see anything, not even my bakery. It also hurt. Or pop up notification. That why I go today. Should I say there maybe some day I not on because of it? Or I should I keep to myself?
    I'm sorry to hear that but that's up to you. If you can't play a lot because you don't feel well, I would tell them why I can't play. But if you don't want to give details just tell them you don't feel well and that you can't play a lot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that but that's up to you. If you can't play a lot because you don't feel well, I would tell them why I can't play. But if you don't want to give details just tell them you don't feel well and that you can't play a lot
    Thank you so much for reply!!! Does message work? "I go to oculista yesterday, and vision bad do to health problem. I so unhappy! There maybe day I no on/rare play if I on at all. -SS"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Thank you so much for reply!!! Does message work? "I go to oculista yesterday, and vision bad do to health problem. I so unhappy! There maybe day I no on/rare play if I on at all. -SS"
    Yes, your message is okay. I dunno if you want me to help you a bit but I would say: "I went to the oculist yesterday, and my vision is bad due to a health problem. I'm so unhappy! I may no be able to play some days"