Page 84 of 170 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Over the years, there have been many posts on this subject complete with math breakdowns showing how many plates we can sell per hour and how many coins we can earn per day. While I like earning as much as the next gal, I honestly can't be bothered to go that far into detail (I barely have enough time to finish my remodels, lol) but thankfully other dedicated players have done so and shared

When the goal structure changed I realized I wasn't earning enough to sustain my daily playing habits comfortably so I poked around and found some great older informational threads. In the end, I found that picking a few recipes with higher yields/earnings to serve continuously combined with optimal seating is the key for my bakery. Once I rearranged my set up and picked which recipes to use daily I noticed a marked increase in my daily earnings - it honestly surprised me how much of a difference it made. Of course, the details will be different for every player since there are several factors to consider but I recommend reading through some of informational threads to give you a better idea of what those factors are and how to best organize your playing.

How to maximize profits: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40398

Layout Efficiency: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23320

Plates sold per hour: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23083

Consumption Speeds: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23600

CookBook with full details: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403

P.S. Don't be put off by the age of these threads or if it's marked as an RS thread, I've found that the information included works for both games and is still accurate for the most part. I have these pages bookmarked and refer to them frequently even after years of playing.
    I have often thought about getting rid of all my food and just making RVC to sell. Is that kind of what you did? I realize I would need to keep some food to sell while I built my stash of RVC, which is why I wouldn?t get rid of all counters right away.

I have already mastered all recipes in all ovens - except for the ones in the current goal & and all the dozens of ovens I haven?t yet built -

I just am afraid it would be a dumb move, getting rid of so much potential revenue and spending coins on recipes I have already mastered. But in the end I would just make up for it with an increase in daily earnings right?

Nightclub Owner
    I've never gotten rid of food from a counter (other than selling it) though I know others who have. Like you, it feels wasteful to me and doesn't make much monetary sense in the long run. If I've already spent the money and time prepping and serving the recipe then I might as well keep it around to make a profit too.

I used to have dozens of counters that were stockpiled with insane amounts of recipes and thought it would take me ages to sell through it all. But I've found with the proper layout/table arrangement I can easily sell out a counter that has tens of thousands recipes on it in just a day or two. My counters that had hundreds of thousands of recipes took no more than a week.

Once I sold out all of the original counters I started with, I switched my focus. Instead of just serving up sheer quantities of any recipe, I now mainly rely on a handful of recipes with great yields/profits for my income while I master the newer goal stoves. Now, at any time in my bakery I'll have 3 of each of the latest goal appliances and a dozen or so appliances that serve high profit recipes that match my theme out on the floor and that's it. This way, I'm still turning a profit but I'm not overstocking counters that I'll be stuck with long after I want to redecorate.

Rhino Keeper
    I've never gotten rid of food from a counter (other than selling it) though I know others who have. Like you, it feels wasteful to me and doesn't make much monetary sense in the long run. If I've already spent the money and time prepping and serving the recipe then I might as well keep it around to make a profit too.

I used to have dozens of counters that were stockpiled with insane amounts of recipes and thought it would take me ages to sell through it all. But I've found with the proper layout/table arrangement I can easily sell out a counter that has tens of thousands recipes on it in just a day or two. My counters that had hundreds of thousands of recipes took no more than a week.

Once I sold out all of the original counters I started with, I switched my focus. Instead of just serving up sheer quantities of any recipe, I now mainly rely on a handful of recipes with great yields/profits for my income while I master the newer goal stoves. Now, at any time in my bakery I'll have 3 of each of the latest goal appliances and a dozen or so appliances that serve high profit recipes that match my theme out on the floor and that's it. This way, I'm still turning a profit but I'm not overstocking counters that I'll be stuck with long after I want to redecorate.
    I have you as a neighbor. Is your current table layout the same one you used to sell all your food previously?

My layout consists of 4 sections: 4 doors with their own cash register each, 8 tables each, closed off. I don?t sell my food as quickly as you described. I wonder if I should be having more tables out. Also, i set up the register far enough from the door so the customers don?t linger at the register too long. So they walk to the register, take 1 or 2 seconds, then proceed to their table.

I?ll have to tweak it and see what works better.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I have you as a neighbor. Is your current table layout the same one you used to sell all your food previously?

My layout consists of 4 sections: 4 doors with their own cash register each, 8 tables each, closed off. I don?t sell my food as quickly as you described. I wonder if I should be having more tables out. Also, i set up the register far enough from the door so the customers don?t linger at the register too long. So they walk to the register, take 1 or 2 seconds, then proceed to their table.

I?ll have to tweak it and see what works better.
    Yeah, I did some trial and error before landing on my current layout; it seems to be the one that works best with the size of my bakery and the way I like to decorate - when I do, lol.

If I recall, one of those info threads recommended having your registers pretty close to the doors since the customers have to visit there first before going to their seats. The farther away your register is, the farther the bots have to walk before being seated. I have mine so that the bots have to walk 3 steps to the register before they can choose to go right or left 1-5 steps for a seat. The register is also placed so that it is in the direct path the bots have to take so they're not wasting steps there either.

Host(ess)
    Over the years, there have been many posts on this subject complete with math breakdowns showing how many plates we can sell per hour and how many coins we can earn per day. While I like earning as much as the next gal, I honestly can't be bothered to go that far into detail (I barely have enough time to finish my remodels, lol) but thankfully other dedicated players have done so and shared

When the goal structure changed I realized I wasn't earning enough to sustain my daily playing habits comfortably so I poked around and found some great older informational threads. In the end, I found that picking a few recipes with higher yields/earnings to serve continuously combined with optimal seating is the key for my bakery. Once I rearranged my set up and picked which recipes to use daily I noticed a marked increase in my daily earnings - it honestly surprised me how much of a difference it made. Of course, the details will be different for every player since there are several factors to consider but I recommend reading through some of informational threads to give you a better idea of what those factors are and how to best organize your playing.

How to maximize profits: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40398

Layout Efficiency: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23320

Plates sold per hour: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23083

Consumption Speeds: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23600

CookBook with full details: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403

P.S. Don't be put off by the age of these threads or if it's marked as an RS thread, I've found that the information included works for both games and is still accurate for the most part. I have these pages bookmarked and refer to them frequently even after years of playing.
    thank u so much for all this info!!!

Executive Chef
    Question - I get a other 1st prize snow castle the 14 July.

Do you think it likely I can get a other 1 within my next box try?

I know item are complete random, but has anyone ever get buy create/ and get more then 1 1stpirze.

As I have 5 now; but I like 1 more the other 4 I get I get in sale.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89AB49A3-A17F-4092-9699-3A0FAA8865FE.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	52444
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51A91089-50DE-41C0-AE42-876C9A0226F7.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	387.2 KB 
ID:	52445

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I have a habit of accepting all requests without even looking at what neighbor it is or when (how long ago) they sent it. I would still accept gift requests even if they were 2 days old.

However, if it is goal day (as in, we are expecting a goal to start on this day), and I get a request that is 2 days old, this is the only exception. That is the ONLY time I will decline a request, so that my neighbor can request his/her 20 parts for the new goal.
    I usually accept all requests All the time😂
    I?ll do it like you from now, thanks for your point out.

New Resident
    Good Morning,

I hope this isn't a repeat question. I could not find the answer on the bakery guide or using the search function.

I've reached level 73 which is the "final level" to receive floor space for an appliance (max is 18 appliances). The message I see when I open my appliance tab is as follows:

"You have reached the maximum number of appliances. There are no more (UNLOCK NOW FOR 49 -Gems)"

Does this mean that I can have an unlimited number of appliances on the floor if I spend the gems to unlock. I really don't want to get gems and then find out after "unlocking" that I can still only have 18 appliance at one time.

Thank you for you time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsbake View Post
    Good Morning,

I hope this isn't a repeat question. I could not find the answer on the bakery guide or using the search function.

I've reached level 73 which is the "final level" to receive floor space for an appliance (max is 18 appliances). The message I see when I open my appliance tab is as follows:

"You have reached the maximum number of appliances. There are no more (UNLOCK NOW FOR 49 -Gems)"

Does this mean that I can have an unlimited number of appliances on the floor if I spend the gems to unlock. I really don't want to get gems and then find out after "unlocking" that I can still only have 18 appliance at one time.

Thank you for you time.
    No, sadly you have to pay 49 Gems for each additional appliance slot you want to open over the max number of 18. If you purchase gems then press that shaded area in your appliance tab, you will be purchasing a single appliance slot and will be able to place 19 appliances at one time.

After doing so, the shaded area will return with the same message and you'd have to tap it again, spend another 49 gems for the 20th slot and so on. When the game first started it used to be cheaper, and sometimes the appliance slots will go on sale for half price during Black Friday or big sales like that but it is rare.

Rhino Keeper
    I want to know if storm will fix the final look of orchidi swirl or they will leave it as it is like bowl of some mixture ? In recipe book the look is very lucrative and I really want that in my bakery counter. If storm8 can fix all problematic recipes in BS as well as in RS, we will be great ful.