Page 81 of 170 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Question.
    Is there a new goal starting today? 9th July 2019 or is it Thursday? On a Facebook post, it stated a new goal for Restaurant Story also starts on Thursday?
    New goals will commence on Thurs 11th
    Bakery - 15 day goal
    Restaurant - 5 day goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    New goals will commence on Thurs 11th
    Bakery - 15 day goal
    Restaurant - 5 day goal
    Holy Moly!! I swear it only feels like 2 weeks ago the previous 5 day goal came out for RS, definitely doesn't feel like a month ago!!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they would bring back the sneak peaks they had. I miss those days. We had a month long goal, a regular update with a oven and a few decorations, and a random crate. I don't know why they don't revert back to how it was before

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    I wish they would bring back the sneak peaks they had. I miss those days. We had a month long goal, a regular update with a oven and a few decorations, and a random crate. I don't know why they don't revert back to how it was before
    Oh, the days of yore!

You are not alone in feeling that way; in fact, I think there are very few players who are happy with the current set up and even less that prefer it to the old way. It stinks that the only new items we get come via goals but sadly I don't think s8 is going to revert back to the TL set up any time soon - if ever.

I suppose we should be thankful that BS is getting a new mystery crate every month since they've ignored RS altogether in that area. The monthly sales where they were relisting items that were originally released during that month were nice but even that seems to have stopped. Fingers crossed the next goal brings us something good and that the next sale actually offers items that make us want to spend.

Farm Supplier
    Is there a goal schedule?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by efoote View Post
    Is there a goal schedule?
    Not an official one; S8, as a company, has a firm rule of not commenting on or speculating about future events. Despite this, the current goal schedule has been very consistent over the last few years - consistent enough that we players can use the dates from past events to plan for future releases.

Here's a link one such speculation calendar posted in the Speculate on Upcoming Updates Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827

Just keep in mind that while accurate for the current goal schedule, the company could change the goal dates at any time without notice so it's best to consider the calendar a projection that is possibly subject to change.

I wanna know why the game couldn?t show me all the people who have responded to requests.
    And Someday the iPad reminded me that you had received a new gift - tips, and a request from neighbor, so I entered the game again, but only seeing gift n tips, no request. I asked my neighbor to ensure if her had sent requests just now, She say yes! But I didn?t receive the request until the new reset. It really troubled me😥

I usually send 20 requests or less than to my neighbors because I know it?s useless to send more. In fact, I only receive 11-14 response every day at the beginning of new goal although I do this way😪
    I often send requests to those who are active, so it?s won?t be that they?re not playing! For I could receive their gifts every day.

Waiting for reply, thanks 💕

Executive Chef
    How estimate take to get 10,000,000 coin if I not spend?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    How estimate take to get 10,000,000 coin if I not spend?
    I think there are too many variables involved to figure that out because you have to spend money to make money. If you don't make any recipes to serve then there's no profits coming in.

Key factors into making your plan also include:
    - how many coins you're starting with
    - the floor plan of your bakery
    - how often you log in to the game
    - what recipes are you planning to serve to help you make the 10 million?

There's an old (ancient, really) thread but players continue to use it as a resource thread because the explanations still hold true. Over the years, very little has changed in regards to how the game works so I think reading through it would help you better plan your strategy and come up with an estimated timeline to reach your 10 million mark: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ximize-Profits

Can you unlock a cookbook item after a goal is over if you did not succeed in the goal?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-005959.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	52293Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-005959.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	52293