Page 79 of 169 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by custard12 View Post
    Say for instance im doing the peach themed goals, and I dont have enough time to complete it to get to the mixer. After the end date of the entire themed goal, will I still be able to get the mixer?
    Well technically u will be able to build the mixer, but it will only have one recipe on it. The others will not be available

New Resident
    And one last question, do appliance parts randomly drop from cooking different things? Or are there specific foods you need to cook in order to get certain parts?

Nightclub Owner
    And one last question, do appliance parts randomly drop from cooking different things? Or are there specific foods you need to cook in order to get certain parts?
    The Collectibles that you can trade for appliance parts only drop for the duration of a 15 Day Goal. They only drop from the two new appliances we receive during that goal, they can only be used to get parts for those same two new appliances and they must be used before the goal ends or they disappear. Every time we get a 15 Day Goal, we start all over again with new appliances, parts and collectibles. They sadly don't roll over and aren't useful for anything but getting parts for those specific appliances so be sure to trade them in for parts before the timer winds down.

There are Regular Collectibles that always drop, the information on those items is located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post757872

New Resident
    What types of things do I need to do to get the chance of being dropped a collectible? For instance, i?m trying to get the bucket, and I only need one more bucket, how do I know what to do/buy to get dropped the bucket?

Nightclub Owner
    What types of things do I need to do to get the chance of being dropped a collectible? For instance, i?m trying to get the bucket, and I only need one more bucket, how do I know what to do/buy to get dropped the bucket?
    Do you mean the bucket from the Peach Goals? If so, those collectibles are no longer dropping since the goal is over. In general, the Collectibles that drop are totally random.

Executive Chef
    How big is Steampunk fountain?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D7E8D4C0-1B0F-44DE-8145-E6FFD75ADFB0.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	52148
    Last edited by kappy333; 06-22-19 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Bif 👎 ***BIG 👍

So at the bottom right of every forum post there is a reply button, a button that has quotations in it, & the last one is quotations with a plus sign. What does that last one do? When I click on it, the plus sign changes to a green checkmark.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Rush_753 View Post
    So at the bottom right of every forum post there is a reply button, a button that has quotations in it, & the last one is quotations with a plus sign. What does that last one do? When I click on it, the plus sign changes to a green checkmark.
    If you want to reply to more than one post, you can tap that on your chosen posts and then hit reply with quote on the last one and they'll all be collected into one post for you to type your responses.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    How big is Steampunk fountain?
    It's a 3x3 deco, here's a pic of it placed on my board near tables for size comparisons:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0014168.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	52153

Rainbow oven

How can I get the rainbow oven? It's not shown anywhere in my appliances tab.