Page 76 of 169 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident

Sticky cake ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Where ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_jack_sparrow View Post
    Cannot find the oven for baking the sticky cake in the new goal in Bakery. Please help.
    It is an old recipe that has been removed and they seem to have forgotten to add it back.

The issue was reported, further discussion on Sticky Cake can be found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...longer-in-oven

And Goal discussion is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-21-(15-Days)

Where can I make the sticky cake for the new goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyCLMC View Post
    Where can I make the sticky cake for the new goal.
    See above post and links contained for further info.

Rhino Keeper
    I can?t find sweet cake in the regular oven. What oven does it bake in.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I can?t find sweet cake in the regular oven. What oven does it bake in.
    Please see post #752 above for links to threads with further info.

Side Goals.

I just got the side goal The Secert Ingredient.
    Pay 40,000 coins for the Magic SweetCo Sugar
    Serve 20 Fluffalanche Cupcakes
    Have 2 SweetCo Cupcake Trees.

My question is what appliance are the cupcakes cooked on and the second question is the SweetCo Cupcake Trees are locked. Will they become unlocked if I do the first and second part of the goal.

New Resident
    I?m trying to buy the beehive oven for the new event. But for some reason in my design menu, the oven is locked. It?s got a red background and a little padlock icon on it. Any idea why?? I?m level 19, and I have the option for a new appliance!! Help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by murray324 View Post
    I?m trying to buy the beehive oven for the new event. But for some reason in my design menu, the oven is locked. It?s got a red background and a little padlock icon on it. Any idea why?? I?m level 19, and I have the option for a new appliance!! Help!
    Check your goal menu to make sure you do have this goal offered--I'm not sure what level it's available at. Assuming you do have the goal, then you have to first do the step where you buy wallpaper & tiles yet. You don't have to buy the specific ones the goal says to buy, but you do have to purchase 8 & 12, respectively, of them to move on to the ovens.

(Also, you can store one or more of the appliances you have out in order to place/build more beehive ovens)

Here's the goal thread so you'll know what you're up against and can ask more goal-related questions if you have them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-21-(15-Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    Side Goals.

I just got the side goal The Secert Ingredient.
    Pay 40,000 coins for the Magic SweetCo Sugar
    Serve 20 Fluffalanche Cupcakes
    Have 2 SweetCo Cupcake Trees.

My question is what appliance are the cupcakes cooked on and the second question is the SweetCo Cupcake Trees are locked. Will they become unlocked if I do the first and second part of the goal.
    Just FYI, it's not technically a side goal, it's one of the beginning goals that teach you how to play the game. Which is good, because that means it's untimed so you can go as slowly as you need to!

Anyway, yes, cupcake trees will unlock as you progress, but you have to do the other goal in your goal clipboard: build SweetCo stations and buy waterfalls. SweetCo station is also where the Fluffalanches are.

Here's more info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49249
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-22-19 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Check your goal menu to make sure you do have this goal offered--I'm not sure what level it's available at. Assuming you do have the goal, then you have to first do the step where you buy wallpaper & tiles yet. You don't have to buy the specific ones the goal says to buy, but you do have to purchase 8 & 12, respectively, of them to move on to the ovens.

(Also, you can store one or more of the appliances you have out in order to place/build more beehive ovens)

Here's the goal thread so you'll know what you're up against and can ask more goal-related questions if you have them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-21-(15-Days)

Just FYI, it's not technically a side goal, it's one of the beginning goals that teach you how to play the game. Which is good, because that means it's untimed so you can go as slowly as you need to!

Anyway, yes, cupcake trees will unlock as you progress, but you have to do the other goal in your goal clipboard: build SweetCo stations and buy waterfalls. SweetCo station is also where the Fluffalanches are.

Here's more info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49249
    I am level 50 so I did not think it was a goal that you get when you first start playing. I guess you learn something everyday. Thank you for your help.