Page 74 of 169 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Unhappy How can I make a Photo?

If I take a picture with the photo button, I can only save a black picture. Can someone tell me if it's a hassle or a mistake? Best regards

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baeckermeister77 View Post
    If I take a picture with the photo button, I can only save a black picture. Can someone tell me if it's a hassle or a mistake? Best regards
    [Merged with question thread]

This does happen occasionally when taking a picture with the photo button; however, I've found that trying again usually results in a successful photo.

If this happens with every photo, then it sounds like it may be a bug You may need to reach out to S8 Support to see why it may be happening (link in signature below).

As an alternative: your device should be able to take screenshots (usually this is by pressing the down volume and power or home buttons simultaneously), and you could get pictures of your bakery this way. Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    I saw someone's bakery had a dish called churros and coffee. I cant find this recipe in the cook book. Can anyone tell me which oven this cooks from?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nia0079 View Post
    I saw someone's bakery had a dish called churros and coffee. I cant find this recipe in the cook book. Can anyone tell me which oven this cooks from?
    Churros and Coffee is available on the Morning Oven that was released in the first goal of this year. Here's a link to the goal thread if you'd like to find more info/details. https://https://forums.storm8.com/sh...rty-2019-Jan-1

New Resident

Colored Quills

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Hi I had a quick question. I wanted to ask what exactly are the colored quills for and what can we do with them? Thank you !

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan170 View Post
    Hi I had a quick question. I wanted to ask what exactly are the colored quills for and what can we do with them? Thank you !
    The colored quills are parts used for building the two new appliances that were released with the current goal. For more information, please read through the links below:

Here's a link to the Game Guide for Beginners that should give you a better understanding of how the game and goals work in general: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

Here's a link to the current goal in the game that explains where each part is needed and all the details of this specific goal: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ay-2-(15-Days)

I am not able to find the daisy table with its matching stool 😞 Have they been removed ???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnelea View Post
    I am not able to find the daisy table with its matching stool  Have they been removed ???
    Yes, when the Spring Sale ended last month. Below is a post of the missing items I noticed:

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I looked through my inventory sheets and it appears that there are some items that have been removed. Oddly enough, they seem to be items that were originally released with a specific Android edition but they've been removed from both iOS and Android alike.

Below are the items that stand out as recent removals though I'm sure I may have overlooked some or listed one that was removed before this. At least it's a place to start:

Released April 30, 2014 (Android Mother's Day Edition) - Woven Wallpaper, Basket Weave Floor Tile, White Wicker Chair, Wall Flower Basket, Wicker Wall Sconce, Small Basket Display, Large Basket Display, Wicker Loveseat

Released March 18, 2015 (Android Pastry Shop Edition) - Macaron Wallpaper, Bistro Table, Bistro Chair, Patisserie Sign (wall), Circular Treat, Yummy Sweets, Patisserie Display, Patisserie Shop

Released April 08, 2015 (Android Spring Edition) - Spring Hills Wallpaper, Daisy Table, White Lattice Stool, Hanging Mason Jars, Daisy Trellis, Blooming Display, Blossom Topiary, Daisy Daisy

Released April 29, 2015 (Android Poet's Cafe Edition) - Gothic Bookshelf Wallpaper, Nib Floor Tile, Quill and Scroll Table, Inkpot Stool, Magnetic Poetry (wall), A Moveable Feast, Poet's Corner, Raven's Cage, Typewriter Trunks

Just want yo ask if there is an upcoming sale?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by caithecute View Post
    Just want yo ask if there is an upcoming sale?
    If they continue on as they have been with the monthly sales, then yes we should be seeing a sale soon. But, as with all things s8, we rarely get an official heads up as to when a sale will pop up. Last month's sale notification was unusual; we normally only see those for the Black Friday sales though I wouldn't complain if they started letting us know about all sales beforehand like that!