Page 73 of 170 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Is the next goal on Tuesday or Thursday? I forgot
    I have the next goal marked as a 15 Day Goal starting Thursday May 02.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondsareforeveryone View Post
    I have 5 sets of doors, nothing blocking them. All my counters are still full but nothing is selling, customers come inside the door then the little stopwatch icon comes up and they leave as though there is nothing to buy. It's so frustrating. I've uninstalled then reinstalled and cleared all the app cache but it hasn't worked.
    I've stopped by your bakery to have a look and can see your food is fine, and your layout is fine for the most part. Your problem is the customers are not able to reach your cash register - it's blocked entirely by decos and pretty far into your layout.

The first thing a customer does when they walk into a bakery/restaurant in s8 games is to head straight for the register/host stand before heading for a seat and then eating. For future reference, a good rule of thumb to finding why customers is unhappy is where in this bot process the blue broken heart shows up. Standing by door broken heart = register placement issue, standing further in bakery broken heart = layout issue, sitting at table broken heart = food issue.

For optimal customer flow, you want to have a register relatively close to each door that your customers can get to quickly and directly. Looking at your layout, you can easily solve the issue by moving the Hipster Dude and the Camper you have in front of the register so actual game bots can reach it. Alternately, I see that each door has an empty square directly next to it that could hold registers.

If you placed them by the doors, you can leave the register in the middle as is for deco purposes but the bot customers can just stop at the door registers when they take that first step into your place. Either solution should work, it's just a matter of choice as to which you find the most visually appealing.

If I've not explained this well, let me know and I can include a pic pointing out where the registers should go to get you back up and running. Good luck, I hope this helps you get your food moving again.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 04-28-19 at 05:24 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Is there a way to permanently eliminate the option to watch a video and speed up the cooking time of a dish by 2 hours? I sure hope so! Thanks!

Why is it that some cooking items your xp levels up quite quickly and other dishes it takes for ever. Eg chocolate cake, I have been cooking for days now and I am still on the half way mark to reach level 4.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    Why is it that some cooking items your xp levels up quite quickly and other dishes it takes for ever. Eg chocolate cake, I have been cooking for days now and I am still on the half way mark to reach level 4.
    Every recipe in the game gives a certain number of XPs each time the recipe is cooked and served which I've circled in red for easier viewing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	51573

Chocolate Cake is on the lower side of the scale but something like Blueberry Buckle is on the higher end. When you're first starting out, you don't have a lot of choice but to cook some recipes that aren't great for your in-game economy. If you keep going, you'll start unlocking recipes that offer more rewards for your time and efforts.

As a new player, you may want to check out the Game Guide Thread; it has a lot of useful links and information that can help you get the most of your playing time.https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Every recipe in the game gives a certain number of XPs each time the recipe is cooked and served which I've circled in red for easier viewing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	51573

Chocolate Cake is on the lower side of the scale but something like Blueberry Buckle is on the higher end. When you're first starting out, you don't have a lot of choice but to cook some recipes that aren't great for your in-game economy. If you keep going, you'll start unlocking recipes that offer more rewards for your time and efforts.

As a new player, you may want to check out the Game Guide Thread; it has a lot of useful links and information that can help you get the most of your playing time.https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide
    Thank you. I was talking about the number of times you need to cook it before you reach level 4.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    Thank you. I was talking about the number of times you need to cook it before you reach level 4.
    I see. Cooking a recipe enough to get to the next level of the recipe is called Mastering a Recipe. The Game Guide Thread I referred to in my last post has a chart that shows the amount of recipes you need to serve in order to master each recipe level. Here's a direct link to the post:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413689

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I see. Cooking a recipe enough to get to the next level of the recipe is called Mastering a Recipe. The Game Guide Thread I referred to in my last post has a chart that shows the amount of recipes you need to serve in order to master each recipe level. Here's a direct link to the post:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413689
    Thank you for answering my question. Sorry I didn?t explain it very well in the first place.

New Resident
    Is it possible to "give" away gifts. I have unusable cherry and lavendar bunny bags in my gift inventory. My cotton tail stove is locked because I was not able to reach that point in the Easter Goal. Is there a way to give the bunny bags to a neighbor for their use. If not, will I end up loosing the inventory in the future if they are not used?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsbake View Post
    Is it possible to "give" away gifts. I have unusable cherry and lavendar bunny bags in my gift inventory. My cotton tail stove is locked because I was not able to reach that point in the Easter Goal. Is there a way to give the bunny bags to a neighbor for their use. If not, will I end up loosing the inventory in the future if they are not used?
    No, sadly once you accept a gift you're stuck with it until you use it.

New Resident
    Thank you very much for your quick reply. I'm sure I'll eventually be able to use the extra gift inventory so that's fine. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a way to help out a neighbor if possible.