Page 72 of 170 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to the camera? I used to be able to take a picture of my bakery. I'm on iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info on disappearing items AnnirasSweets! I appreciate it. Sure wish we would get a heads up when items will be discontinued.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    What happened to the camera? I used to be able to take a picture of my bakery. I'm on iOS.
    This is a known issue that seems to happen when players update their BS apps. So far, the issue has been flagged over to the team for both BS and RS but we've not heard official word on a fix for it.

Here's a link to the Bugs Forum thread on the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...con-is-missing

Executive Chef
    Where you get fireplace oven??? Is limited item?
    Also gingerbread baker, I like to know if come from Christmas box so CAn get it when Box come back.

Thank you
    Last edited by kappy333; 04-26-19 at 06:40 AM. Reason: To Askmore question.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Where you get fireplace oven??? Is limited item?
    Also gingerbread baker, I like to know if come from Christmas box so CAn get it when Box come back.

Thank you
    The Fireplace Oven was a regular market purchase that was later removed so it would now be considered limited if it ever came back to the market. It has all the functions and recipes of the Basic Oven, just a different look. I have two of them and to be honest, I often forget about them altogether, lol.

Which Gingerbread Baker are you asking after? The 1x1 Floor Deco of a little cookie dressed as a chef is a 4th Place Prize from the Santa's Gift Bag Mystery Crate. The 3x3 Floor Deco that's a gingerbread kitchen scene is the 1st Place Prize from the Gingerbread Box Mystery Crate.

The thing is, a few years back all the older Christmas Boxes were renamed and now the Gingerbread Box is called Holiday Gift. I'm pretty sure the icon is a snowman and candy cane sitting behind a red and green box. It's confusing because you don't see any gingerbread items on the image. If you ask this question the next time the boxes are on sale, I'll be able to answer you for certain - it's all difficult to recall from my notes, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Fireplace Oven was a regular market purchase that was later removed so it would now be considered limited if it ever came back to the market. It has all the functions and recipes of the Basic Oven, just a different look. I have two of them and to be honest, I often forget about them.
    The weird thing, my old NBR was build some of them few month ago. And that is thing, she just start build them, i never see them before, but she place and buy them request for part also. So I not sure., she would request for part. You maybe right, but I see it again on a other person bakery. But maybe it offer when I not play? I not see it on past?

My old NBR when done finish build it. I see her coook some original recipe from the basic oven. However design on Fireplace Oven look cool and better then basic oven.

Yeah. The 1x1 item, he/she is chef Thank you, hope I get it when Box come back if can!!!

My bakery is showing as if it's closed or has no stock but it is well stocked, is anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondsareforeveryone View Post
    My bakery is showing as if it's closed or has no stock but it is well stocked, is anyone else having this problem?
    Did you just reopen it after you had blocked your door? You may have experienced the dreaded quick-sale.

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    The weird thing, my old NBR was build some of them few month ago. And that is thing, she just start build them, i never see them before, but she place and buy them request for part also. So I not sure., she would request for part. You maybe right, but I see it again on a other person bakery. But maybe it offer when I not play? I not see it on past?
    It's possible if your neighbor is on Android, they might have the old Christmas version hanging around on their device. (Some of us like to keep it for the winter background.) You can still buy the fireplace oven in there.

Executive Chef
    Is the next goal on Tuesday or Thursday? I forgot

I have 5 sets of doors, nothing blocking them. All my counters are still full but nothing is selling, customers come inside the door then the little stopwatch icon comes up and they leave as though there is nothing to buy. It's so frustrating. I've uninstalled then reinstalled and cleared all the app cache but it hasn't worked.