Page 70 of 170 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have the Gem Dispenser and still get Gem Sales. The Gem Sale is random, there is no way of knowing when a player will get one but the sale will show up eventually.
    Thank you very much for your advice.
    I do not get Gem sale for one week.
    It is the first experience.
    I was uneasy.
    However, I felt relieved on the coattails of you.
    I thank you heartily.
    (*'▽'*)

I got a wrong contribution.
    I'm sorry!

I agree you should be able to give and receive gifts from ALL your neighbors.

Farm Supplier
    How do you find out the date you opened your bakery? I dont remember... :-(

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nia0079 View Post
    How do you find out the date you opened your bakery? I dont remember... :-(
    I honestly don't think there is any way to find out for certain. You just have to guesstimate, like for me it was sometime in late 2011/early 2012 that I started playing but I didn't become a dedicated daily player until July of 2012.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I honestly don't think there is any way to find out for certain. You just have to guesstimate, like for me it was sometime in late 2011/early 2012 that I started playing but I didn't become a dedicated daily player until July of 2012.
    Thank you!
    I dug through my forum posts and found a close guesstimate.

Goal

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Why do they make goals including recipes you cant build ovens for? I started playing october 2018, i dont have candy hatchery, it is not on my list of ovens to build, yet they want us to make marsmallows chick. Is this game only for old users? Why dont we get access to build the ovens we need?

I have the same question. My fiance and I started playing late last year and we don't have the oven on our list either so can't do the goal they have set now

No Hatchery Oven

Quote Originally Posted by Chatarina_1 View Post
    Why do they make goals including recipes you cant build ovens for? I started playing october 2018, i dont have candy hatchery, it is not on my list of ovens to build, yet they want us to make marsmallows chick. Is this game only for old users? Why dont we get access to build the ovens we need?
    My question is exactly the same. I don?t have a hatchery and no way to access it. An update should be provided for this game, because there is no way to complete this mission

Fashion Designer
    I found that new players are more excited to do goals, send gifts, accept requests, even tipping daily since they're still trying to reach new levels, get various ovens, etc. Releasing a goal, even if it's just a side goal that requires something new players don't have access to could be discouraging for them (or in this case, me). I've reached lv 99 already so goals and ovens are my only motivation to continue playing daily

Grand Emperor
    Here's the bug thread for this issue. I've reported it over for the team to check. Please see there for updates.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Candy-Hatchery

Here's the goal thread for the new goals. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-16-(15-Days)