Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1188

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #681
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by dontidae View Post
    Hi Everyone
    I was wondering if anyone has any insight into why in some of my bakeries (I have multiple) I can?t keep food on the counters because it moves so fast, and in others my bakery has become cluttered with an overage of counters due to the food moving so slowly it seems they?re not moving. Can?t seem to figure it out.
    I did notice that if I stopped making recipes the food would sit there longer but if I start making new the food starts moving again but this is not happening consistently through all bakeries. Anyone know how it all works?
    Thanks!
    I'd take a look at your table setups. The further bots have to walk, the slower food sells. You can contain them near the door & cash register to sell your food faster. Here's some design ideas for that: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ximize-Profits

    Conversely, if you're selling out too quickly, you can spread your tables out more to make the bots walk farther. Or make higher yield recipes, or have fewer tables if you don't mind lowering your customer satisfaction rating for a while.

    But I have no idea what's going on with food not selling as much when you're not baking, that's a new one to me!
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-25-19 at 03:12 PM.

  2. #682
    Okay this is a long shot here but anyway to increase the odds on making the food on one counter get eaten faster? Like if I had a bunch of I don't know.... Matchas maybe lol.... All on one counter, is there anyway to place that counter so that food on it sells faster ? I'm guessing no since I've tried playing with it and haven't noticed but figured it was worth a shot that someone else had figured this out

  3. #683
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    Okay this is a long shot here but anyway to increase the odds on making the food on one counter get eaten faster? Like if I had a bunch of I don't know.... Matchas maybe lol.... All on one counter, is there anyway to place that counter so that food on it sells faster ? I'm guessing no since I've tried playing with it and haven't noticed but figured it was worth a shot that someone else had figured this out
    There isn't really a way to increase the odds of one item getting sold faster than others on your counter. They decrease rather consistently so you can't force one to be sold any faster than the other. But in terms of getting your food sold faster in general, you have to make an efficient layout so that ideally your customers don't walk more than 5-6 steps from the the door. As twospoons posted above, this is where it's laid out:

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ximize-Profits
    https://forums.storm8.com./showthrea...l=1#post216790

  4. #684
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,155
    As to that: Has anyone noticed that some foods don't sell evenly? I swear sometimes I have 2 different foods with similar numbers of servings, and when I come back later, one food has sold a lot more than the other.

    But I really could be misremembering or making that up, I've never really kept track.

  5. #685
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    As to that: Has anyone noticed that some foods don't sell evenly? I swear sometimes I have 2 different foods with similar numbers of servings, and when I come back later, one food has sold a lot more than the other.

    But I really could be misremembering or making that up, I've never really kept track.
    I've definitely noticed this! Every month when I do my remodel, I quarantine all the old counters in one area while I work on the rest of the layout. I organize the counters so that the ones with the smallest found count are on the left and the largest are to right. Lots of times when I check back in throughout the day(s), the ones that started with the smallest number will still have food on them but the ones toward the middle will be empty. It's strange to say the least.

  6. #686
    i want to complain about my x2 coins this happened yesterday until today i waited 12 hours not to open my bakery and then when i open to collect my x2 it doesnt appear i think there is a problem on my account please fix it thanks

  7. #687
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo09 View Post
    i want to complain about my x2 coins this happened yesterday until today i waited 12 hours not to open my bakery and then when i open to collect my x2 it doesnt appear i think there is a problem on my account please fix it thanks
    This is not a bug given that promotional features are subject to changes. They are not permanent, they come and go. Keep an eye out as it may return.

  8. #688
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've definitely noticed this! Every month when I do my remodel, I quarantine all the old counters in one area while I work on the rest of the layout. I organize the counters so that the ones with the smallest found count are on the left and the largest are to right. Lots of times when I check back in throughout the day(s), the ones that started with the smallest number will still have food on them but the ones toward the middle will be empty. It's strange to say the least.
    I've noticed that as well.
    I've also noticed, mostly when redecorating, that food will be placed on one type of counter before any other kind.
    So if I have 3 different kind of counters, with multiple of each kind, it will place new food on one of them until they are full, before putting any food on any of the other counters.
    Then it will put the food on the second type before the third...
    Maybe it prefers taking food from a certain counter as well...

  9. #689
    I am a Japanese.
    English is poor.
    Please let me know.

    I came back to Bakery Story after a long absence.
    I played in Android.
    I started iPad after a long absence in a few minutes to play more in earnest.
    Gem Dispenser is established when I log in in iPad.
    I collect Gem from the day every day.
    A sale of Gem is not delivered every day after coming to collect Gem.
    I am troubled.
    It is a question for the person who collects Gem from Gem Dispenser.
    Is the sale of Gem delivered to you?
    Thank you.

  10. #690
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by akanerascal View Post
    I am a Japanese.
    English is poor.
    Please let me know.

    I came back to Bakery Story after a long absence.
    I played in Android.
    I started iPad after a long absence in a few minutes to play more in earnest.
    Gem Dispenser is established when I log in in iPad.
    I collect Gem from the day every day.
    A sale of Gem is not delivered every day after coming to collect Gem.
    I am troubled.
    It is a question for the person who collects Gem from Gem Dispenser.
    Is the sale of Gem delivered to you?
    Thank you.
    I have the Gem Dispenser and still get Gem Sales. The Gem Sale is random, there is no way of knowing when a player will get one but the sale will show up eventually.

Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •