Page 64 of 170 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticdragons2 View Post
    I have tried buying gift boxes 3 times and never get them, am I doing something wrong?

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong forum if so please direct me to where I need to be.

Thank you,
    Lyllie
    If you're meaning the 24 gem Mystery Boxes:

When purchasing a Mystery Box, you are rewarded one random deco for your 24 gems. After your gems are deducted, you should receive a pop up that shows you which deco you received.

Example of Pop Up:

To find this deco, you will have to scroll through either the Floor Deco or Wall Deco tab, depending on which deco you received. Note to help in locating new items: the Mystery Box decos will be located toward the beginning of each tab, and will not have a price listed above them.

Example of what item looks like in Inventory:

If, after looking carefully through your inventories and you still cannot find them, try a reboot. If the items are still missing, then it's time to contact s8 Support.

This thread lists each Mystery Box and the possible prizes contained within each: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

If you're meaning the 8 gem Boxes available during 15 day goals:

The Parts Crates for 8 gems do not gift items you can place in restaurant, it simply provides six random parts used to build the current goal appliances. These six parts rewarded will be a mix of the four new parts needed to build the two current goal appliances.

To see which specific part you were awarded: simply tap the Main Menu Button, then tap My Gifts, you will then see each and every part you have at your disposal to use whenever you like. On iOS devices, newest parts added to your inventory will be at the very beginning of the list. On Android devices, it's the opposite and the newest parts added to your inventory will be at the end of the list.

To use those specific parts you've won, you must participate in the current goals which will in turn unlock the two new appliances. Once you've unlocked the new appliances, you'll have to purchase them which will be a box of parts at first. Those new parts you've won will now be used to construct the appliances so that you will then be able to cook on them.

I hope that I've thought of everything to explain this process, if I didn't, feel free to post follow up questions. Happy gaming!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012225.JPG 
Views:	360 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	49737

Name:	Image-1.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	49738
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-02-19 at 02:07 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    What AnnirasSweets said above is correct. Additionally, you can check out the Master Box Guide on this forum, which features an Introduction and FAQ for further information/clarification, as well as information on each box available in the game and what prizes each box contains.

Hope this helps you out
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident

Deleting neighbors

Does anyone know how to delete neighbors on bakery story that are no longer playing?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelelw View Post
    Does anyone know how to delete neighbors on bakery story that are no longer playing?
    Welcome to the forum.

Go to your Social List and click on [Edit] button and you will see the [Delete] button.

Question Mall food court ?

Can someone please verify if the MALL FOOD COURT was a goal prize?
    It's almost like it just appeared one day & I've been wondering for some time now.
    Thanks in advance.

Name:	img1549432477881.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	49785
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 02-05-19 at 11:04 PM. Reason: LOL... FORGOT PIC!
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post

Can someone please verify if the MALL FOOD COURT was a goal prize?
    It's almost like it just appeared one day & I've been wondering for some time now.
    Thanks in advance.
    It was the grand prize in previous Influx of Colour goals.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nflux-of-Color

Haha glad that you added the photo.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m struggling to place wall items on the corner panels. Sometimes I can get an item up there but it’s not viewable. It’s there, I can tap on it in design mode to store it but it can’t be seen. Is this a known issue? Is there a work around or does it only apply to certain types of items? I didn’t want to post in the bug thread without trying here first.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    I’m struggling to place wall items on the corner panels. Sometimes I can get an item up there but it’s not viewable. It’s there, I can tap on it in design mode to store it but it can’t be seen. Is this a known issue? Is there a work around or does it only apply to certain types of items? I didn’t want to post in the bug thread without trying here first.
    It’s a bug with the iOS version. It’s been like that for a few years now and can’t see it ever being fixed.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    This is a known bug as geordieprogman pointed out. There's a bug thread in the Bugs forum. Workaround is not to place items at the corners.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Workaround is not to place items at the corners.
    lol