Page 63 of 170 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinksugarbunny View Post
    Thank You for letting me know. It says "error item not found" when I click the link. It looks as though it's been removed from the playstore. I'm bummed, lol. I hope they bring back Tokyo Sweets for us poor Android users ���� Thank You Though, for your help.
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid some of the older versions have been removed. Feel free to drop a request for previous items in this thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-Story-items

Hi everyone,
    Thank you very much. I think I figured out what I got.
    The Ballet Crate
    The Slipper Sign is in the list & in the front of the list with no price. It does give me the option to sell it. I?m thinking of doing that. Too bad when we accidentally click on the crates it?s not something we we?re thinking of getting sometime.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Thank you very much. I think I figured out what I got.
    The Ballet Crate
    The Slipper Sign is in the list & in the front of the list with no price. It does give me the option to sell it. I?m thinking of doing that. Too bad when we accidentally click on the crates it?s not something we we?re thinking of getting sometime.
    Glad to see you found your mystery item. Though, you should know that if you sell the item, you will only get 1,500 coins for it instead of gems.

Arrow Stairs.....HOW?!?!?!

How do you make stairs?!?! I need a designer plz.
    CJ

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Brammascakes View Post
    How do you make stairs?!?! I need a designer plz.
    CJ
    It's an optical illusion that is achieved by using certain dividers and combinations of floor tiles.

To get a general idea of how it's done, I'd suggest looking through the "Show Off Your Bakery" thread (or the RS thread of similar title); you're bound to see photos of different ways players have achieved this look. I've personally posted a pic in that thread of my Fall themed bakery that has a stair effect.

Link to my photo (and the show off thread in general) :https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1548055

please reply on my wall as well as on here as i am having trouble accessing this site -

my question is, which oven has the alond biscuits for the lunar goal part 2 - i can't find it anywhere...

thank you in advance

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RahDiggah401 View Post
    please reply on my wall as well as on here as i am having trouble accessing this site -

my question is, which oven has the alond biscuits for the lunar goal part 2 - i can't find it anywhere...

thank you in advance
    I’ll answer you on here. The almond biscuits are on the lunar oven. There’s 6 recipes in total on the oven. So you just need to scroll across to find them.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Where do I find almond biscuits to finish my quest

Buying Gift Boxes

I have tried buying gift boxes 3 times and never get them, am I doing something wrong?

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong forum if so please direct me to where I need to be.

Thank you,
    Lyllie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EviesForest View Post
    Where do I find almond biscuits to finish my quest
    They're on the Lunar Oven, full details pertaining to the current goal found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107517. Post 1 has all the steps needed, including where to find each recipe.