Page 6 of 170 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if we get an update this week? I'm getting neighbors who think I'm being lazy

Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    For example: with Tokio sweets update 3 new recipes became part of regular oven, right? wagashi, dango & another. with soccer world update the soccer cake pops should be part of regular oven too but its not. for me to bake the soccer pops I have to open the game using soccer would update.
    I dont understand why this is behaving like this :/
    oh... sorry, dear, i cannot help with that.

it is not usual behavior for sure -
    i have all the limited things in my latest version, no matter when did i used respective version of the game...
    (except "orchard fest" & "sugar'n'spice" - i had to re-download them recently to get an access to limited conted).

maybe devs can help you with it? did you try to ask support team about it?

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Does anyone know if we get an update this week? I'm getting neighbors who think I'm being lazy
    you mean they think you're lazy when you don't ask again about updates? lol ))))

anyhow, this week is over.
    when we get nothing on friday, everybody can relax till monday.

3 months passed since company changes / games updates changes -
    so i believe we all understood already that no one knows when the next update pops up,
    and additional questions never helped to find it out during last 3 months.

so let's just play and hope we'll get smth next week

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    Yeah I haven't been clear at all, sorry

For example: with Tokio sweets update 3 new recipes became part of regular oven, right? wagashi, dango & another. with soccer world update the soccer cake pops should be part of regular oven too but its not. for me to bake the soccer pops I have to open the game using soccer would update.
    I dont understand why this is behaving like this :/
    What order did you download the versions in? If you downloaded Tokyo Sweets after you installed the version you are playing with, it may not show up at all in your recipe book, or cause an error when you try to cook.

In general, I think the version you last downloaded (not the most recent release, but the one you last downloaded) is the version that would have all the stuff, from all the previous downloads. Can you check if this is the case?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh... sorry, dear, i cannot help with that.

it is not usual behavior for sure -
    i have all the limited things in my latest version, no matter when did i used respective version of the game...
    (except "orchard fest" & "sugar'n'spice" - i had to re-download them recently to get an access to limited conted).

maybe devs can help you with it? did you try to ask support team about it?
    what?s devs? lol,l no, agent M must be really upset witgh my emails alreayd,

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    What order did you download the versions in? If you downloaded Tokyo Sweets after you installed the version you are playing with, it may not show up at all in your recipe book, or cause an error when you try to cook.

In general, I think the version you last downloaded (not the most recent release, but the one you last downloaded) is the version that would have all the stuff, from all the previous downloads. Can you check if this is the case?
    i did as they were available, but some of them I just didnt want to dsownload, but soccer world & tokyo I did
    I think its something about the order indeed, I remember that I unistalled dragon & reinstalled tokyo update and this happened.
    well, its working again
    anyways, you guys are awesome as alwayts, thgank you so much
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Restore game?

Hi everyone! I need to factory reset my phone & was wondering how I go about restoring my current game file once the reset is done? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    You just need to create a password to get your game back. Just go to main/help/FAQ. Then click on create password here. Then all you need to do to restore your game is to open bakery story, then click on the icon in the top right hand corner, then account settings and then log into another account. Just input your storm8 ID and password and you'll be back into your bakery.

It sounds long winded and a bit daunting to start with but it is really easy. I go between my 2 accounts umpteen times per day. Good luck.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

New Resident
    Does anyone know if the app goals can be deletd? theyxdont seem to have rewards attached to the. For bakery story and I really don't want to download anything. I just want to play BS

Nope they can't be deleted. I been having the same pops for the past year.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Page 6 of 170 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast