Page 56 of 170 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlemuffinomalley View Post
    Is it possible to have the bakery game on 2 different devices? And if so, can 1 be Android and the other one IOS? Thanks!
    Yes, you can download the game to whichever device you don't currently play on and when it opens up to a brand new lvl 1 bakery, tap the top right corner to switch accounts and log in to your current bakery. Since you're here on the forum, I assume you know your ID & password.

You can also on the device you haven't been playing on so far set up a new user ID before you log into your current account, if you wanted to have a second bakery to send yourself gifts

Thanks for the info. I'm asking because I'd like to be able to play it on an iPhone when I'm travelling and then my larger screen kindle when home. But I thought someone had said before you couldn't have it on 2 devices at once. Recently I saw where someone else said that they did have on 2 devices simultaneously!
    ps hadn't thought about the gifting benefit!

What is the gift at the end of the goal that started today? WHY do they not give us this information right up front? I will be incredibly angry if I spent all this time and money on specialty ovens to find out that I ALREADY HAVE IT.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dontidae View Post
    What is the gift at the end of the goal that started today? WHY do they not give us this information right up front? I will be incredibly angry if I spent all this time and money on specialty ovens to find out that I ALREADY HAVE IT.
    You can usually see what the prize is if you look at the goal icon. Or you can look in the goal thread. It just hasn’t been stickied yet.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Nov-22-(5-Day)
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

New Resident
    I sent a message to Storm8 but figured I?d ask here.... I bought 275 gems on the 30% off sale. I was charged $37 vs the $35 they?re on sale for. Does anyone know why that would happen?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiem134 View Post
    I sent a message to Storm8 but figured I?d ask here.... I bought 275 gems on the 30% off sale. I was charged $37 vs the $35 they?re on sale for. Does anyone know why that would happen?
    Taxes are usually added to these purchases so when I see the charge on my account it lists as 37.

New Resident
    Oh okay, thanks! I didn?t realize they would add tax without something mentioning it, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiem134 View Post
    Oh okay, thanks! I didn?t realize they would add tax without something mentioning it, lol.
    I'm almost certain that it's not Storm8 that taxes the purchase but Apple/Google and in the US it is a State Sales Tax (I forget the EU equivalent) so it varies depending on where you are located.

For future purchases just be sure to add in the cost of your state's tax and you'll get an accurate pricing. And unfortunately, the app stores do tell us this, they just do so in the Terms and Conditions which barely anyone reads so this comes as a surprise to many.

Hi! I was wondering what the magic oven for sale for 200 gems for a limited time now does? Does it have new recipes?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine16 View Post
    Hi! I was wondering what the magic oven for sale for 200 gems for a limited time now does? Does it have new recipes?
    The quick answer is no, there are no new or other recipes. The differences in ovens is fully explained here in the Black Friday Thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1552096