Page 54 of 169 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've looked and the new ovens do seem to offer recipes with lower quantities than we're used to in BS on the older ovens. When looking back, it seems the number of dishes per recipe has been lessened a bit but we've reached a new normal. The new system seems to be: the first goal oven gives 350-650 for each dish and the second oven's recipes offer 650-800 per recipe. This is pretty consistent when looking at the goals from the past year so I think this is unlikely to change soon.

The Witches Cauldron is great example of the old yields vs the new yields: The original recipes from 2012 offer 1425, 2825 and 3775 plates per recipe but the newer ones added this year yield 800, 1050 and 1100.

I think this is because there were a lot of comments on players being stuck with too much unwanted food on their counters after goals so s8 lowered them a bit in comparison to the older goal ovens.
    Hmmm I liked the larger quantities lol. Thanks for checking on it, AnnirasSweet

Rhino Keeper

Candy cane stove

Where is the red and white candy cane?😕😕 seems like there are canes missing

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The classic red and white candy cane is a limited time/seasonal recipe which comes and goes. It is not a permanent recipe on the Candy Cane Stove.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hi question last week the game started at 8 am CET.
    We went to wintertime.
    Did the game change to?
    Does it start again at 9 am CET?

New Resident
    I came here looking for an answer to this too. My game has been resetting an hour later. I was confused because I live in South America where the time doesn't change, but now that you say that, that makes sense!

Nightclub Owner
    All s8 games that reset daily, do so at 12 Midnight Pacific Time because the company is located in California. In order to figure out if/how the DST effects your daily reset, you'll have to see the current time difference between your location and theirs.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLuna View Post
    Hi question last week the game started at 8 am CET.
    We went to wintertime.
    Did the game change to?
    Does it start again at 9 am CET?
    Quote Originally Posted by siviamha View Post
    I came here looking for an answer to this too. My game has been resetting an hour later. I was confused because I live in South America where the time doesn't change, but now that you say that, that makes sense!
    AnnirasSweets is correct - all s8 games that reset daily at 12 Midnight Pacific Time. You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone.

Crates

I spent 23 diamonds on a crate and have no idea where it disappeared to! The crate is no where to be found? Am I missing something here?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by julesty343 View Post
    I spent 23 diamonds on a crate and have no idea where it disappeared to! The crate is no where to be found? Am I missing something here?
    The item would be in your floor decoration somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    I would like to know when my neighbor ask me to hold parts for goal.. Then sends me a (non goal) part anyways. So confused😕❓