Page 51 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    New to this game and I'm wondering about the Witch Cauldron appliance. I'd like to get it, but it is not listed in the appliance section my store. The Witch Cauldron is not shown at all, it is not greyed out like other appliances that will be available later or by a goal. Was this a limited available appliance that I missed out on? Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Canterito View Post
    Can somebody help me letting me know how can I change my bakery?s name using emojis and different fonts? The storm8? system do not let me do it. Every time I tried it come up saying that the name shoul be 8-12 letters and not contain symbols!!! So frustrating cause everybody else have very cute emojis and fonts in their names.
    You can add the actual emojis you have on your phone onto the bar when you type your bakery name. As for the fonts you need to find a website that has special fonts and copy and paste it.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    New to this game and I'm wondering about the Witch Cauldron appliance. I'd like to get it, but it is not listed in the appliance section my store. The Witch Cauldron is not shown at all, it is not greyed out like other appliances that will be available later or by a goal. Was this a limited available appliance that I missed out on? Ty.
    Love, this oven! I use it every year for Halloween and hope they bring it back for newer players this year.

It was released in September of 2012 (Android Halloween version) and while some of its recipes were used in the 2012 Halloween Goals, you didn't have to complete the goals to access the oven or its recipes like you do for the newer goals. Since it's not in your Appliance Market, it's likely the Witches Cauldron was one of the seasonal items that was removed over the years.

Sometimes they'll re-list the deleted ovens in the 5 day goals or by themselves in random limited sales so it's not gone forever, you'll just have to patiently wait for it to come back. If it's the recipes you're after, you should also keep an eye out for the Pumpkin Stove as it has the Cauldron Cakes which were originally released in the Witches Cauldron. They simply changed the name from Cauldron Cupcakes to Cakes and adjusted the recipe details a bit.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-03-18 at 05:02 PM.

Im not sure if anyone will be able to help me out, but my game glitched and my side goal for the trick-or-treat house disappeared. I have tried re-logging on and restarting the app, but nothing seems to help. I tried getting in touch with Storm8, but received an email right after I submitted my ticket that said "We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience." Its a bummer that this happened and not sure what to do

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardRiley15 View Post
    Im not sure if anyone will be able to help me out, but my game glitched and my side goal for the trick-or-treat house disappeared. I have tried re-logging on and restarting the app, but nothing seems to help. I tried getting in touch with Storm8, but received an email right after I submitted my ticket that said "We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience." Its a bummer that this happened and not sure what to do
    Are you usually able to participate in Side Goals? I know you need to be a certain level to receive them...

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardRiley15 View Post
    Please double-check to make sure you've completed the first step of the main goal - the side goal should appear once you've bought the necessary wallpapers and flooring. And, as AnnirasSweets said, do you usually receive side goals? If not it may be a level issue.

Let me know; if needed, I can flag the issue over
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hey Pixiegamer! Yes, I have completed the first task (buying the wallpaper and flooring) the side goal then popped up and I started to make the chai's for the first part, but when I came back to serve the drinks, the goal was gone. In addition I'm on level 84, so I don't think thats the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Please double-check to make sure you've completed the first step of the main goal - the side goal should appear once you've bought the necessary wallpapers and flooring. And, as AnnirasSweets said, do you usually receive side goals? If not it may be a level issue.

Let me know; if needed, I can flag the issue over

Hi folks, I’ve been playing this game over 10 years and I noticed with this new goal line that the recipes in the basic oven are now in a different order. Can anyone tell me why they are rearranging them? Thanks! Also, I’m adding new active neighbors at this time in both of my bakeries. My ID’s are skippyjonjones22 and jeremysgirl1995. My bakery names are Double Portion and Beautiful Bakery. I tip sporadically, but play every day and answer gift requests quickly and gift relevant parts daily.

I have a question forum moderators
    I've been playing this game since 8 years now and never had a shortage of money ...EVER!!
    Have got sooooooooooooo much food on those tables and since this new format of goals has started my cash has shrunk impossibly low as these goals are so expensive to complete.
    I want to be able to sell all this food as fast as possible to free up space and to make money fast..I rearranged the entire place and put more chairs and tables in a bid to make money faster but the coins didnt show much in the way of progress.
    What should I do??
    Please help!!
    fawziaj

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    I have a question forum moderators
    I've been playing this game since 8 years now and never had a shortage of money ...EVER!!
    Have got sooooooooooooo much food on those tables and since this new format of goals has started my cash has shrunk impossibly low as these goals are so expensive to complete.
    I want to be able to sell all this food as fast as possible to free up space and to make money fast..I rearranged the entire place and put more chairs and tables in a bid to make money faster but the coins didnt show much in the way of progress.
    What should I do??
    Please help!!
    I know it seems backwards, but you need fewer tables & chairs. Many of your tables are really far away from the doors, so some bots are walking a great distance. Take away their options--no bot should have the chance to walk further than a few squares before it sits down. Or you can pen them in since you have so many doors--the way the bots are in your bottom row above the counters, do that for all of the doors--but take away all the chairs at the end of that row, you're still giving them the option to walk a long way.