Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 958

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by tinacapobres View Post
    Yes, it was gone for a while but then it came back again.
    yeah, I've been playing for a while and I've never seen this before. Maybe it wasn't available 4 android?

    I'm anxious to see what's coming up! !!! ★
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

  2. #42

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It's available for Android for few months now. There's an existing discussion here.
    Thread: Daily gem videos

    okee just testified my situation over there
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

  4. #44
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4
    Hi I was wondering does the game go any further than level 99

  5. #45
    Rhino Keeper Sebsmommy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    492
    Nope it does not.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

  6. #46
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,168
    I remember last year doing a goal which required the recipe 'Bubblegum' that was 1 hour recipe. Does anyone remember the appliance name?

  7. #47
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I remember last year doing a goal which required the recipe 'Bubblegum' that was 1 hour recipe. Does anyone remember the appliance name?
    Candy Cooker Oven.

  8. #48
    question for ppl with soccer cake pops unlocked:

    can you still bake it?
    i have it unlock but it keep missing
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

  9. #49
    Executive Chef VanaCatu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kiev / Ukraine
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    question for ppl with soccer cake pops unlocked:

    can you still bake it?
    i have it unlock but it keep missing
    i'm not really sure i understood yr question right...
    it was never locked. i got it by downloading respective android version couple of years ago (check versions list).
    it is not available via official google "play store" mobile application, but it is still available via official play.google.com in browser (don't forget to log in to your google account when in browser).
    i wasn't not playing that version since long-long time, but i still have soccer cake pops in menu of my basic oven (=white oven / = easy oven / etc...), and still can bake them - see proofpics under spoiler. so i'm not really catching wht is "unlocked" and "keep missing", sorry cd you pls clarify?

    Spoiler: show
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S70603-162000.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	36986
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S70603-162029.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	36987

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i'm not really sure i understood yr question right...
    it was never locked. i got it by downloading respective android version couple of years ago (check versions list).
    it is not available via official google "play store" mobile application, but it is still available via official play.google.com in browser (don't forget to log in to your google account when in browser).
    i wasn't not playing that version since long-long time, but i still have soccer cake pops in menu of my basic oven (=white oven / = easy oven / etc...), and still can bake them - see proofpics under spoiler. so i'm not really catching wht is "unlocked" and "keep missing", sorry cd you pls clarify?

    Spoiler: show
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S70603-162000.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	36986
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S70603-162029.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	36987
    Yeah I haven't been clear at all, sorry

    For example: with Tokio sweets update 3 new recipes became part of regular oven, right? wagashi, dango & another. with soccer world update the soccer cake pops should be part of regular oven too but its not. for me to bake the soccer pops I have to open the game using soccer would update.
    I dont understand why this is behaving like this :/
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •