Page 47 of 170 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

How can i get the Healthy oven?

Question: I bought a table that had "days left". since i purchased it, ill be able to keep it even after the days left have come and gone?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre0606 View Post
    Question: I bought a table that had "days left". since i purchased it, ill be able to keep it even after the days left have come and gone?
    Yes as long as you purchase it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VeganfortheAnimals View Post
    How can i get the Healthy oven?
    Sadly, you cannot get this oven any longer, it was released as part of a timed goal. There is always the chance that s8 will re-list it at some point in the future--either through goals or sales-- so just be sure to keep an eye out for it.

Executive Chef
    This is probably one of the stupidest questions asked. I'm new to the game. I can't seem to move my floor tiles. I accidentally put them down in the wrong place. Are they movable? Do I have to retile over them to change them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This is probably one of the stupidest questions asked. I'm new to the game. I can't seem to move my floor tiles. I accidentally put them down in the wrong place. Are they movable? Do I have to retile over them to change them?
    Wall decos, wallpaper and floor tiles aren't movable once placed. For the wallpaper and floors I just go over them with white and start again, also the floor tiles and wallpapers cannot be sold once purchased. The wall decos you'll have to store before you're able to move them to another spot. Seems odd that after all these years they've never updated these things but you'll get used to it.

Rhino Keeper
    You can't move floor tiles, but you can cover them with any other floor tiles you have already or to buy new and then you can use your floor tiles you wanted to move and put in the right place, same about wallpapers

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the answers. So it's kind of like having tile that you thought you liked being put down in your real house.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the answers. So it's kind of like having tile that you thought you liked being put down in your real house.
    The worst part is not being able to sell it back! It would be so much easier to buy tiles & wallpaper for goals if I could just keep buying the same cheap ones over & over again.

Executive Chef
    I don't understand the gifting in this game at all! I am a newbie. When I saw "timed" event I automatically dismissed it. I'll give this a couple more weeks, then I'm out.
    When I go to the gifts I see blue knobs red knobs wood shovels mitts!!????
    Pages and pages and pages of stuff.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-07-18 at 01:06 PM.