Page 45 of 170 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Looking for a specific table

Just delete this post since it doesn’t appear that I have permission to do it myself
    Last edited by SillyGameNoName; 08-14-18 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Found the answer in game

New Resident

Login a new device

I?ve got a new device I?m gonna need to login again with my storm I want to know how to Login

Question Just me?

Hello. Is this just me or has anyone else lost the goals for downloading other storm8 games? Usually it has a timer on it but when the timer runs out it just refreshes again. Some were reach XX level on dragon story and some were download the bingo game but it has disappeared now even though I haven't completed them. Has this been removed. Thanks for reading.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Grand Emperor
    There's a new goal for playing Home Story Makeover. Promotional goals are subject to changes, they come and go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There's a new goal for playing Home Story Makeover. Promotional goals are subject to changes, they come and go.
    I downloaded that and got the reward. Info I have read says the promotional goals are supposed to stay there until you complete them. The time just resets. Has this changed now?

First my gem videos disappear. Now the promotional goals. So hard to earn gems now.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

New Resident
    How do i put more than 1 door in my bakery?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by knitnbake View Post
    How do i put more than 1 door in my bakery?
    You will need to purchase another door and place it. You will then be able to move your current one.
    Design- walls- scroll over to purchase the door. (10 gems).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    When I go to design walls, I don?t see anything there to purchase a door. Only wall panels. I am level 99 - what am I doing wrong?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by knitnbake View Post
    When I go to design walls, I don?t see anything there to purchase a door. Only wall panels. I am level 99 - what am I doing wrong?
    Oh knitnbake, I am sorry the door is under the clock icon under the design tab.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request