Page 41 of 170 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Cappuccino is gifted in the amount of 50, right? So, how is it I have 767? They are still in my gifts, I haven't put them out on a counter

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Cappuccino is gifted in the amount of 50, right? So, how is it I have 767? They are still in my gifts, I haven't put them out on a counter
    Maybe the display can only show 3 digits and you actually have 7670?

(There are some floor tiles where it looks like I only have 12, but I actually have 120+)

But now that I'm typing I realize it would have to be 76700 to be divisible by 50, and that may be too high to be a reasonable answer. So probably not!

How do I see what someone requested?

Rhino Keeper

is it really possible to reach level 100

Curious

Question about Intergalactic Oven

Hi! I'm pretty new to this game and I'm still figuring things out. I've been playing maybe a month or more, IDK, learning as I go. I only just now today found the name of the oven I've been wanting since I saw the food, so I was only now able to google and find a thread about it. But the threads I found still don't exactly answer my questions.

I found out that Intergelactic Oven is a goal item, and I missed it because it was released months before i started playing. I would give my EYE TEETH to have this oven!! >>>>>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...bruary-20-2018 <<<<<<<
    So my questions are:

1)Do the goal ovens rotate periodically? (like, come back in a set number of months like every 3 or 6 months or only once a year, or even once every year at a specific time (like seasonal)) Or are you SOL if you miss one?

2)WILL the Intergallactic Oven come back? (because some ovens are seasonal and might have a better chance of coming back and some might never come back, is why I ask).

3)Is there a schedule we can refer to for oven goals rotating in, or is it a complete surprise?

4)If we missed an oven and it's goals for whatever reason (mine is that I wasn't aware this game existed), is there a place we can beg the storm8 team to bring it back?

Because it's the one oven I want in the entire game and I hadn't discovered the game until after it was gone. I have a friend who really wants the frosty freezer but that one was WAY before my time and I have no idea if it's ever rotated back in either. It's taken me a while to figure out this game and I didn't even know until today that if you didn't unlock items within the ovens during the goals, you're SOL. Guess I'll try harder in the future But this intergallactic oven is the one I really want. I saw the foods for it when I first started the game, but Google couldn't/wouldn't tell me what it was from. A very nice person did that for me, only today, on the game. Not that it makes much difference, the goal was gone months before I learned about the game, but I've been searching long and hard for it. SIGH.
    So I ask again, is there a place we can appeal to the team to bring something back? : (

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    There are a currently 3 types of goals - 15 Day Goals, 5 Day Goals (which we rotate between) and the general goals that unlock when you reach a certain level. The Intergalactic Stove and Interstellar Fountain you want were unfortunately releases as 15 Day Goals.

The general breakdown is:

15 Day Goals - We get a set of goals and as we complete them we unlock new items. The 15 Day Goals generally unlock the following new items: 2 new appliances, 3 recipes on each new appliance, two smaller decos that cost coins and if we complete all the goals we receive one final prize which is usually worth gems. And there's always wallpaper, flooring, counters, tables and chairs released to match the theme that you can buy whether or not you participate in the goal. Once you've unlocked the appliances and the recipes, they're yours to keep forever and even if they discontinue the oven it'll stay in your bakery to be used as you wish. Also there are side goals released when you reach the halfway point of the 15 Day Goals and the prize for them is usually either a new deco or a deco that was released a while back and was discontinued.

The 5 Day Goals - We get a set of goals that correspond to an appliance that was first released during a past 15 Day Goal and by completing the goals you get the appliance and three new recipes added to it. These goals give us the appliance, the recipes and a final goal prize which is again, usually a re-listed prize from ages ago but we don't get the other matching items we do in a 15 day goal. Now, whether you finished the original goal set or missed it, you can access the re-released appliance during these 5 day goals and I'm pretty certain you get the original recipes of the appliance and the three new goal related recipes as well. These are relatively new goals (only having been introduced within the last year or so) and it's usually the only time they re-list old ovens other than the occasional Black Friday or other big day sales.

For either the 15 or 5 Day goals, we have no idea what will be released or when, it's all kept quiet until the day of their release and we get to find out together. There are suggestion threads and a thread to post what items you want brought back but they usually bring back items that are older and I've not seen a 5 day goal reissue any appliance that has been released within the last year. Pretty much, it'll be a long while before we see the Intergalactic Stove re-released in the 5 Day Goals.

Hope this helps you understand the goals more. I'm rushing out the door as I type so I hope this is easy to understand, if you have any need for clarification, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-11-18 at 12:55 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanbatlinski View Post
    Hi! I'm pretty new to this game and I'm still figuring things out. I've been playing maybe a month or more, IDK, learning as I go. I only just now today found the name of the oven I've been wanting since I saw the food, so I was only now able to google and find a thread about it. But the threads I found still don't exactly answer my questions.

I found out that Intergelactic Oven is a goal item, and I missed it because it was released months before i started playing. I would give my EYE TEETH to have this oven!! >>>>>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...bruary-20-2018 <<<<<<<
    So my questions are:

1)Do the goal ovens rotate periodically? (like, come back in a set number of months like every 3 or 6 months or only once a year, or even once every year at a specific time (like seasonal)) Or are you SOL if you miss one?

2)WILL the Intergallactic Oven come back? (because some ovens are seasonal and might have a better chance of coming back and some might never come back, is why I ask).

3)Is there a schedule we can refer to for oven goals rotating in, or is it a complete surprise?

4)If we missed an oven and it's goals for whatever reason (mine is that I wasn't aware this game existed), is there a place we can beg the storm8 team to bring it back?

Because it's the one oven I want in the entire game and I hadn't discovered the game until after it was gone. I have a friend who really wants the frosty freezer but that one was WAY before my time and I have no idea if it's ever rotated back in either. It's taken me a while to figure out this game and I didn't even know until today that if you didn't unlock items within the ovens during the goals, you're SOL. Guess I'll try harder in the future But this intergallactic oven is the one I really want. I saw the foods for it when I first started the game, but Google couldn't/wouldn't tell me what it was from. A very nice person did that for me, only today, on the game. Not that it makes much difference, the goal was gone months before I learned about the game, but I've been searching long and hard for it. SIGH.
    So I ask again, is there a place we can appeal to the team to bring something back? : (

Thanks!
    1. Past goal items/appliances do not come back unless Storm8 re-releases them again. Some returned and some did not. No they do not rotate, it's random and some may not come back at all.

2. No one knows.

3. No schedule because no one knows if/when Storm8 will re-releases old goals or new goals.

4. You can drop a request in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-Story-items

See Post 1 of Game Guide to help you get started on the game and navigate around the forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

Going forward, it's best that you complete goals so that you can unlock and keep the limited time items permanently. Hope this helps.

Issue Placing Stoves - Bug?

Is anyone else finding a bug placing stoves today? When I place one and then go to place another, it resets back at the beginning of the list, by the original white oven - so, I have to scroll all the way back to find the stove I was trying to place. This just started this morning. Very annoying...

Grand Emperor
    It has always been like this. The past goal appliances without prices shown always reset to the beginning, those with prices are ok. Hope this helps.