Page 39 of 170 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    I receive requests from neighbors asking for certain items. I wonder what those items are for? Is there something we can build in the game and ask friends for help?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ldyhnn View Post
    I receive requests from neighbors asking for certain items. I wonder what those items are for? Is there something we can build in the game and ask friends for help?
    When some one is asking for parts, it's because they're either building an oven or trying to complete a goal. Newer players have constant-running goals to complete to get acclimated to the game, so that happens a lot. As for ovens, there are a lot in the design tab to buy and build. They just about all require at least two kinds of parts to build, and so players must request them to get them and build a new type of oven.

New Resident
    Thanks! I just started out a few days ago so I'm still unfamiliar with some parts of the game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    When some one is asking for parts, it's because they're either building an oven or trying to complete a goal. Newer players have constant-running goals to complete to get acclimated to the game, so that happens a lot. As for ovens, there are a lot in the design tab to buy and build. They just about all require at least two kinds of parts to build, and so players must request them to get them and build a new type of oven.

Thanks! I just started out a few days ago so I'm still unfamiliar with some parts of the game.

On both my RS and BS my videos say free gems but I never get any??? I am happy to purchase gems as know it helps s8 but not for every single gem. I really like both games but would like some free gems to help towards getting stuff. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kimtoos2 View Post
    On both my RS and BS my videos say free gems but I never get any??? I am happy to purchase gems as know it helps s8 but not for every single gem. I really like both games but would like some free gems to help towards getting stuff. Thanks!

Free gems from videos are random for players, they come and go.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

New Resident

Gifts

Is there a way to delete gifts from inventory? I have so many and don?t need them.

Grand Emperor
    I'm afraid it's not the game design for us to delete unused parts. Good news is that our storage is huge and you have no problem storing them.

(Moved to discussion forum given this is not a bug).

I saw someone else on the forums mention something about "Bestie Awards" and "Wall Shops" on people's walls. What are those things?

Farm Supplier

Question - Money/Food sales - open vs closed

Hello all. I was wondering if you make more cash (sell more food items) leaving Bakery Story open or closed?
    Or if they sell at the same rate?

I remember some years back a discussion about this and i just cannot seem to find any discussions about it now so thought I would make a post for those experienced folks and the number crunchers

Many thanks for any information.

mixxed
    est. 2011, Lvl 99 part gifter & appliance hoarder