Page 31 of 170 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Please help (question)

I've seen multiple bakeries have more than one cash register, I was wondering if by having more than one cash register will you receive more cash/customers?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey there! Having more than one cash register doesn't guarantee more customers - the max number of customers at any given time that can be in your bakery is around 24-29 (or possibly fewer depending on your level).

Additional cash registers also don't guarantee increased income, but they can be placed strategically so that customers spend less time in your bakery (for example, their walking distance from a door to a register is cut short, so they can get to a table, eat, and leave, allowing another customer to come through quicker). The potentially higher turnover means more food being eaten, which means more profits. But again, it's how you work with the register rather than the register itself.

Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    How do I get things for the collectible I only get the one with the Salt and the one with the apron no other help needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    How do I get things for the collectible I only get the one with the Salt and the one with the apron no other help needed
    What is it.. the salt shaker and spatula? Those are very, VERY rare.

I think the flowers you get by buying flower wallpapers and flower decos and ovens, if I?m not mistaken.

Rhino Keeper
    A moderator closed the thread I wanted to reply to so heres my question:

When iOS players do the Dragon Story, etc goals, what do they get as a reward if it?s not gems???

Question about Material Requests

A number of players on Bakery Story are questioning the amount Material Requests can a player recieve per day? I know each player can only ask for a total of 20 requests per day, then they go into a queue and go out the next day.

But what about receiving Material Requests? How many of my neighbor's can ask me for help each day? If there is a limit, say I can only accept 15 Material Requests; what happens to the 16th request? Does it go into a queue until the reset so I would get it the next day? Or is there no limit so since I have 256 neighbors, I could possibly recieve 256 Material Requests in a day?

Thank you for your help & your time answering my question.

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    A moderator closed the thread I wanted to reply to so heres my question:

When iOS players do the Dragon Story, etc goals, what do they get as a reward if it?s not gems???
    There’s no reward for me, I’m a iOS player and i constantly receive pointless game goals with blank rewards.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Sweet bean cake

What oven has sweet bean cake?

Fashion Designer
    It's on the normal white oven. There should be 3 recipes on it for a limited time
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

New Resident

Egg Tarts?

Does anybody know where Egg Tarts can be found? Thanks.