Page 29 of 170 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    I tip back at least 30 people a day yet my star rating just keeps going down?

Purchasing decorations.

I'm wondering why there has not been any holiday decorations for purchase? What happened to the ability to buy new decor other then goals?

Quote Originally Posted by ReiSixx9 View Post
    I tip back at least 30 people a day yet my star rating just keeps going down?
    I tip more than that and I haven’t noticed a decrease of ratings. Mind you, I have 180 lol.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Dses anyone know how to report a person who post profanity on my wall and ive asked them to stop but still keeps doin it

New Resident
    I am having an issue with the goals in Bakery Story. For the last 2 goals, I would be halfway through them and they disappear. The last one which started on Dec 12/17 (I think, with the blue oven) I was right in the middle and poof... no longer can complete the goal. I know there is a time limit, but I had 6 days left and it disappeared. Is this happening to anyone else? It happened on the last one too..the Thanksgiving one. Its frustrating because I am halfway through and its gone. And then I get bombarded a few weeks later with messages saying I missed completing a task and do I want to purchase with Gems. HELP

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amberwashchek34 View Post
    Dses anyone know how to report a person who post profanity on my wall and ive asked them to stop but still keeps doin it
    Please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) about this issue, with the tag Gameplay >> Report a Player. If you know their Storm8 ID, you can include it in your report; otherwise, include their Bakery name and as many details about the issue as you can. Screenshots would also be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyo View Post
    I am having an issue with the goals in Bakery Story. For the last 2 goals, I would be halfway through them and they disappear. The last one which started on Dec 12/17 (I think, with the blue oven) I was right in the middle and poof... no longer can complete the goal. I know there is a time limit, but I had 6 days left and it disappeared. Is this happening to anyone else? It happened on the last one too..the Thanksgiving one. Its frustrating because I am halfway through and its gone. And then I get bombarded a few weeks later with messages saying I missed completing a task and do I want to purchase with Gems. HELP
    This may be due to a connectivity error - is your internet connection stable while you do the goals? You may also want to try force-closing and restarting your game when this happens.

Please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) if this issue persists, with the tag Issues/Bugs >> Quest/Goal/Challenge-related Issue. I hope you can get this sorted out!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Will we always get notified when an item will be permanently removed from the inventory? Or are there times that items will be removed without us knowing?

I remember there?s been times when they notify us and that way I?m able to buy it if I want, but will this always happen?

I am working on the present goal and I am at the part where I need to purchase the trendy couple and it will not allow me it keeps telling me my game is out of sync right after I purchase it and goes back to that I haven't tipped anyone's in my community when I clearly had it is done this numerous times. help!

I’ve seen some lower level bakeries with machines from the goal side, how is that possible when I haven’t been able to activate the goal, I play everyday and I do all goals, I’m using iOS ...

Executive Chef
    Sorry, you mean you've seen bakeries at a lower level than you with the current goal appliances (the rose gold ones) even though you haven't gotten them? Or do you mean they have appliances from past goals that you wish you could get too?