Page 28 of 169 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Completely agree!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    no, i'm afraid only via social tab. o/wise only level and customer's satisfaction can be seen.

ps: did you receive my pm re. decor?
    Oh well... Thanks!

Also, to be honest I didn't see the little notifications, I never get messages so I don't really look, sorry. I'll check it now!

Do you know when the candy cane oven will be fixed CORRECTLY??

I have the oven with: 1 candy cane CAKE/ TWO apple candy canes/ TWO grape candy canes/ 1 root beer candy cane.

It is missing the original candy cane and 1 other flavor (I forgot which). I don't need to make TWO apples/ grapes!! Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post

I have the oven with: 1 candy cane CAKE/ TWO apple candy canes/ TWO grape candy canes/ 1 root beer candy cane.

It is missing the original candy cane and 1 other flavor (I forgot which). I don't need to make TWO apples/ grapes!! Thank you
    They removed the original candy canes from the oven so you won't be able to make them. You should have the candy cane cake, apple, grape, and root beer candy canes if you unlocked them.

Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post

you mean the recipes are repeated in your cookbook? that sounds like an error.

these are the recipes that have appeared on the candy cane maker: candy canes, candy cane cake, apple candy canes, grape candy canes and root beer candy canes. that's it. there are no more candy cane variations besides these.

Will we be able to keep all the recipes in the candy cane maker and the new holiday ovens when it?s finished? I just want to prioritize the making since the four holiday recipes in the main oven and drink maker are temporary. Thanks!

Not receiving gems

I recently completed 3 levels of food and was supposed to receive gems, but my gem count remained at 50. Is there a cap on the amount of gems you can receive?

How long do material request last.? Will they be removed during reset? I?ve notice they disappear while I?m trying to fill them and not sure why, no I did not hit accept yet

The Honorable Panda
    You receive gems when mastering recipes (upon completion of levels 2 and 4 of each recipe)
    You should receive another gem after your complete level 4 of that recipe.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by PookiesSweetstuff View Post
    How long do material request last.? Will they be removed during reset? I?ve notice they disappear while I?m trying to fill them and not sure why, no I did not hit accept yet

That?s what happens to me, usually I can?t find them after 6 hours.. but I don?t know the exact answer, it?s what I personally noticed.
    Level 99 / 4 star player