Page 19 of 170 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiesSweetstuff
    What is the main goal for doing the Sweetco challenge, King Sweet cupcakes take 22 hrs?

Does the News in my game accurately list everyone who tips? I see so many neighbors posting on their wall to leave a message so they will know neighbors visited..

Should we post our time zones, very frustrating when building a machine and neighbors can?t reply since it?s their pm
    1. Sweetco Goal was so many moons ago! I believe the main prize were cupcakes on a slide.
    And actually there are longer hour recipes you will run across.

2. News wall has a limited number of people that visit your place.
    Such as if 100 people visited, about half or less will show up in News.
    I don't know actual number of visitors that appear in news.
    The definite are the ones who post on your wall.
    However if you keep an eye on your news board you will see a consistency of who
    visits and actually grants your requests.

3. Posting a time zone on your wall is a good idea.
    It will certainly inform your neighbors when you will be playing etc.
    Personally never thought of it..lol

4. Tip: In your REAL LIFE if you take vacation, going to school, sick etc..
    It in my personal opinion is nice if you let your neighbors know what's going on
    either on your wall or on your neighbor's wall. I tend to look at walls when I notice
    a neighbor missing.

Farm Supplier
    I?m not sure if this belongs here?
    If Not, I apologize in advance
    Note: I had left this message on another site the other day.
    The other day I used 49 gems, (honestly, I didn want to), however, I moved ahead and did it and used 49 gems to unlock the appliances section, I had reached the maximum amount to add more ovens on the floor. If I had recognized it was only going to give me one window slot I would of Not made that choice using my 49 gems!? I have been utilizing my personal money to buy gems for the winter stuff, Im so hurt and upset, not angry but I am disappointed.
    I am speechless  can someone assist me?
    Is this correct, 49 gems for to open one slot in appliances? Did I do something wrong? Thank you for taking the time reading this
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Fashion Designer
    Correct, one slot for 49 gems, firelove37.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiesSweetstuff View Post
    What is the main goal for doing the Sweetco challenge, King Sweet cupcakes take 22 hrs?

Does the News in my game accurately list everyone who tips? I see so many neighbors posting on their wall to leave a message so they will know neighbors visited..

Should we post our time zones, very frustrating when building a machine and neighbors can?t reply since it?s their pm
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    1. Sweetco Goal was so many moons ago! I believe the main prize were cupcakes on a slide. And actually there are longer hour recipes you will run across.

2. News wall has a limited number of people that visit your place. Such as if 100 people visited, about half or less will show up in News. I don't know actual number of visitors that appear in news. The definite are the ones who post on your wall. However if you keep an eye on your news board you will see a consistency of who visits and actually grants your requests.

3. Posting a time zone on your wall is a good idea. It will certainly inform your neighbors when you will be playing etc. Personally never thought of it..lol

4. Tip: In your REAL LIFE if you take vacation, going to school, sick etc. It in my personal opinion is nice if you let your neighbors know what's going on either on your wall or on your neighbor's wall. I tend to look at walls when I notice a neighbor missing.
    1. Yup, cupcakes sliding into a pool of frosting. It's a permanent goal that everyone gets as they learn to play the game, so you can take your time to complete it, PookiesSweetStuff. The 22-hour cupcakes are the last step, so you're almost done.

2. News feed shows only the last 10 people who tipped you (and 10 neighbors who responded to your request, but that one's not totally reliable). So if 11 people tipped you since you last checked, you won't know from News who that 11th person was. Hence, leaving messages, like Lady Ena said.

3. You can always ask your neighbors what time zone they're in! But then you have to put that together with whether that person is a night owl or early bird, if they work 9-5 or on some other schedule or don't work at all, all sorts of factors that affect what time they're likely to be playing. Time zone isn't everything.

Hello. Do we still get free gems (10 per day), watching adds? I'm asking because I haven't been able to watch for 2 days now.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSugarBomb View Post
    Hello. Do we still get free gems (10 per day), watching adds? I'm asking because I haven't been able to watch for 2 days now.
    This is a random promotional feature and may come and go at any time.

Related thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...88#post1470188
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Correct, one slot for 49 gems, firelove37.
    wow! holy macaroon. That?s a heap of gems for one slot? That?s the most expensive item in bakery store. If I had known that, I wouldn?t of not made that move, I?m sad, I truly had wished that it Indicated that before I used my gems  Even for sadder since it?s a struggle to get gems through playing the game. I?ve been utilizing my personal money to get the gems, (when I?m able to). Mostly recently because I knew Christmas stuff would be coming out and that the good stuff is brought through gems (I?m not the only that notice that I?ve read on some other post). I was saving up for Christmas, yes, I know I used the 49 gems (thinking it was proceeding to give some slots open) (not one slot?) does that make sense?
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Farm Supplier
    Do decorations do anything in the game at all besides make your bakery look good? Like do they help you get more customers or something like that?

Executive Chef
    Decorations only decorate. No other effect.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Decorations only decorate. No other effect.
    Thanks. I thought so.