Page 17 of 170 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    I recently got out of the hospital with heart and lungs problems. Is there a way to close my bakery for a month or so without having to start all over?
    Quote Originally Posted by lumerr View Post
    so costumers won't be able to eat everything? Just put the register in front of the bakery's door

And wish you a fully recovery!
    Mod Note: this particular method isn't recommended. Blocking the door was not intended as a way for Bakery Story to be played, and could lead to problems in the game.

Your progress is saved on Bakery Story's servers, so stepping away from your game for a month would not cause you to have to start over. Your level, experience amount, and amount of coins/gems would all be preserved in the time that you spent away from your game

Wishing you a healthy recovery!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Mod Note: this particular method isn't recommended. Blocking the door was not intended as a way for Bakery Story to be played, and could lead to problems in the game.

Your progress is saved on Bakery Story's servers, so stepping away from your game for a month would not cause you to have to start over. Your level, experience amount, and amount of coins/gems would all be preserved in the time that you spent away from your game

Wishing you a healthy recovery!
    I'm sorry but I thought the person was talking about food ending .. so blocking the door would avoid it.

Some way to close bakery would be interesting then, sometimes we take a small break, vacation, other problems and we have food on counters but we don't want to get back playing without any food to serve.

Hey!

At what time does the game resets please???
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    Hey!

At what time does the game resets please???

Midnight PST (I’m in California)
    Level 99 / 4 star player

New Resident
    Why can't I watch videos for gems anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Midnight PST (I?m in California)
    Thank you very much!
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Quote Originally Posted by bake8901 View Post
    Why can't I watch videos for gems anymore?
    This offer comes and goes to random players. You may have it back again, not a high possibility since it’s been a long time since I got that offer.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I'm probably in wrong place but how can I get help . I want to choose what gifts I give in bakery story but am unable to do that. Also I seem to have some items stored that I would like to get but am unable to get them. I'm cakegirl108 don't know what else to do name in game is sweeties.

New Resident

Question A question about Bakery Story

I downloaded Bakery Story for the 100th time the other day, and im trying to quickly level up and make coins. But ive noticed something that ive never noticed before, which is:

https://ufile.io/bfud9

I'm mainly curious about the coins. What i take it to mean is that for this recipie, the total amount of coins i get for cooking 1 is 1200 coins, but im just not sure if im correct. Does anyone know what that amount means?

Executive Chef
    Sorry max with lots of zeroes, I can't see your image.

But if you click on an appliance, in the recipe book that comes up, the coin number at the top is how much it costs to cook that recipe each time. The number of coins you earn from serving that recipe every time and the letting the bots eat all of it is at the bottom right, underneath the number of star experience points you earn.