Page 154 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Does anyone know what's the total amount of servings that are sold in a day?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTania View Post
    Does anyone know what's the total amount of servings that are sold in a day?
    It depends on several factors, mainly where your tables are set up in relation to your door/register and how far your customers have to walk to complete their predetermined route.

If you're really interested in the math and the details, there's an old thread that breaks it down in explicit detail here.

What specific time of day are the 14 day goals posted?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by corinnelima View Post
    What specific time of day are the 14 day goals posted?
    14 Day Goals are released at 12pm Pacific / 3pm Eastern Time - link in my signature for the Goal Calendar includes this info for future reference.

Grand Emperor
    There used to be a subforum called Add Me or something like that that had add me threads for each game. Where are those threads now? Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    There used to be a subforum called Add Me or something like that that had add me threads for each game. Where are those threads now? Thank you.
    Instead of having a dedicated forum for the Add Mes, each game has a thread in their individual forums instead.

Each game should have the Add Me threads stickied in their discussion forums - here's a link to the current BS Add Me.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Instead of having a dedicated forum for the Add Mes, each game has a thread in their individual forums instead.

Each game should have the Add Me threads stickied in their discussion forums - here's a link to the current BS Add Me.
    Thank you!!!

New Resident
    Here is my list of questions. Please answer the best you can. I appreciate it. Tysm.

1) Why do non-neighbors add you but not tip your bakery? I know some players have optional tipping though.

2) How to unlock 'Cranberry Cider' in the Basic Mixer? I have read that it was one of the expired 2011 Christmas goals. Also, 'Minced Pie,' 'Love Muffins,' 'Molten Lava Cake' in the Basic Oven? Can those goals get reopened? I just wanted to do those goals like the SweetCo one, where it is permanent for BS players.

3) How is it that so many years have passed, but there's no actual improvements to the game? It would attract 'veteran players' and new ones to come play.
    *Just listing, no ranking of what's more important. I know some of these ideas should be in the "BS Suggestions List," but want to know why it hasn't improved in years.

- Players wanted maybe easier goals and gift tabs like RS. Oh, please give us the search button too!
    - A list of inactive nbrs, ones who tip in full and gift, and accept material requests. No one can see the list except yourself.
    - For both IOS & Android: Gem ads should come back as earning it from mastery of cooking is tedious enough.
    - Fixing of players not having to see and control another player's bakery when logging in.
    - Fixing of kicking players out of the app when logging into another account or at random times.
    Last edited by xweetcandy43; 05-31-23 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Added questions
    Accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story!
    Please be kind and not take it out on random people. Tysm.

❦❀⇜𝓒𝔂𝓻𝓲𝒍𝒍𝓮 ⇝❀❦

Farm Supplier
    Sorry for double-posting but thought I may have a better chance to get an answer in this thread --->

I played a lot back in 2017-2020, but took a long break after and just got back into the game a few days ago.

I've missed a lot, and I'm fairly certain I don't have Loretta's oven, which is part of the ongoing event's bonus goals. I can't remember the rules around bonus goals. Would I still be able to unlock this oven and receive/make its recipes as long as I make enough progress to open up the bonus goal? Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    Sorry for double-posting but thought I may have a better chance to get an answer in this thread --->

I played a lot back in 2017-2020, but took a long break after and just got back into the game a few days ago.

I've missed a lot, and I'm fairly certain I don't have Loretta's oven, which is part of the ongoing event's bonus goals. I can't remember the rules around bonus goals. Would I still be able to unlock this oven and receive/make its recipes as long as I make enough progress to open up the bonus goal? Thanks in advance!

Loretta's oven is same the appliance for all 14 Day Bonus goals, they just add a new recipe each time. Meaning for this goal you'll just unlock this event's current bonus goal recipe "Shell Wedding Cake". Previous goals bonus recipes will remain locked though, if you didn't participate in them. So yes you'll unlock Loretta's oven, but only with current recipe, others will remain locked.